Anticipation

I just layed there, staring at the ceiling, until the song 'Electric Love' filled my head and all I could think about was my first day of university ahead of me. See I wasn't like any ordinary teenager who attended some normal school with girls AND boys. No. My parents sent me to an All girls' school, in some fancy place far away from my home. Yeah life was great at that school, met alot of friends, especially my best friends: Annie, Cardi and G. This thought of being in a school, where you didn't need to wear a uniform, you could use your phone whenever you liked and you could actually associate with Boys was a huge change to me, in fact it excited me, and made excited more than ever to be a part of it all.

'Baby you're like lighting in a bottle, I can't let you go now that I got you' those words accompanied by a shocking vibration came from my phone and then It just hit me... It was the first day of university! After a while lot of packing and crying and and a thousand wrong turns... basically stress, I had realized that I had just arrived to the place I had dreamt of for years. My mum got the keys to my dorm along with some other important documents and then we headed to my dorm room. Excitement rushed through my brain  as I entered my dorm room, I walked in to see a suprise. It was totally empty!!!! This made me more excited as I enjoyed the idea of independence.
My mum just gave me some money, cried a little and left shortly after reminding me for the hundredth time to phone her everyday.

I sat there, feeling content... I then decided to hang up a few posters to make my room look more alive... You see I loved yellow and I intended on brightening up room by hanging up fairy lights and posters of FRIENDS and flowers everywhere!!!! As I was busy setting my bookshelf I heard the most loveliest noise, a voice that was like an angel. It seemed to be coming from the hallway. I ignored it hoping that it would never stop. The noise got louder and louder as the seconds past. Until it got the loudest and there was a knock on my door.