SHOT - 1 - ACCEPTANCE

College Fest was going on.. Abhi and Pragya being in the last semester of their college life, where with their friends enjoying the fest.. Still something remained to bother them, which was clear for pragya and a puzzle for abhi..

Abhi excused his friends and walked a little distance in their college campus where there was not much noise.. The fest was happening for about 4 days.. So many places in college were having stages to host different programmes and the college was all over decked up.. Abhi found a silent place and sat there, plugging his earphones.. It was evening time, around 5 pm and the climate was chill since it was the month of February.. He had a little juice bottle by his side and was gulping every sip of it, with an unknown pain...

Pragya who was residing in the college to enjoy the fest, got a call from her parents.. Actually there was a function at her close relative's home.. Despite it, she wished to join her friends and enjoy the fest, since, it was going to be the last fest in her college life.. She had a difficult time in convincing her parents for her stay in college hostel, despite her home was nearby.. She suggested that, since at times, the fest would be going till mid of the night, and it is not safe for her to travel all alone in the dark night.. She too added that, she even wishes to have a hostel experience... So her parents with half- heart left her in hostel and started to their native..

present...

pr: maa.. I'm all good.. Now some bike racing stuffs are going on.. I saw your missed call.. That's why came out to talk to you..

.

.

.

pr: Yeah.. maa.. I'm safe.. and take care of yourselves and daddy.. Call me after the function gets over... Bye ma..

After ending the call, Pragya was not interested in watching the racing stuff anymore.. She texted her friend her Preethi, that she was inside college only and will join her back some time later.. She was walking slowly, reminiscing each and every moments of her life, in the college.. But everywhere, she could see only her buddhu, his Abhi in her memories.. Only he was filled everywhere...

Pragya and Abhi belong to same class.. Pragya had fell in love with Abhi.. But Abhi never likes such stuffs and he just started ignoring her.. Irked pragya, at times used to irritate abhi too, but never her love has seen any fall.. It grew every day.. Abhi was close with some other girls too.. But nothing could change Pragya's mind.. Because she never loved the Abhishek Prem Mehra.. But she loved, loving and will always love her buddhu..

She was walking along the corridor and found abhi resting under one of the shades.. The place was serene and calm.. She was not ready to bear his cold attitude again, but something in her forced her to go to him.. She took her steps to him.. She sat beside him.. Abhi was deeply lost in his thoughts and never felt pragya's arrival.. She gently touched abhi's hands calling out his nickname, that she kept for him..

pr: buddhu....

Abhi came back to reality and saw pragya sitting near him.. He pulled his hands quickly from her touch, and with an irritated tone...

ab: why the hell are you here? can't you leave me atleast now?? I have a doubt.. Don't you have self-respect a bit.. I'm humiliating you in all the possible ways and why the heck you are following me like a shadow??

pr: ab...

ab: please .. please.. please leave from here.. Give me some peace of mind..

Pragya had tears...

pr: can you please listen to me for one last time??? I'll leave you then... I'll never cross your path..

ab: Tell me fast...