"Let's do this."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maedbh's POV

I got to school late today because Uncle Simon and I had to meet with a doctor to discuss Caellum's health so I'd rushed to class without bothering to stop at my locker. Once in class a hum erupted amongst the students. I kept noticing people throwing glances my way. They seemed different then normal though. They were missing the cruelty. They almost seemed in awe. I was a confused to say the least. It continued the entire class period and by the end of class the teacher had given up trying to teach because she couldn't keep the class quiet. Out in the halls it wasn't any better. I kept hearing pieces of the conversation as the people passed.

"Did you see it?"

"All over YouTube..."

"soooo cute..."

"Wish a guy would do that for me..."

I had no idea what they were talking about. I get to my locker and begin putting in the combination when a girl from my maths class approaches me.

"You are so lucky" she gushes. I give her a look asking if she is insane. Me? Lucky? Has she seen what's happened to me? "I wish a guy would do that for me" she continues.

"You wish a guy would trick you?" I ask dumbfounded.

"What? No. Not that part" she says brushing it off. "The other part. The song. It's adorable," she continues.

"What are you talking about?" I ask completely lost now. She studies my face for a second before realizing I have no idea what she's going on about and a grin appears on her face.

"You don't know yet do you?" she asks happily. I slowly shake my head as I wonder where the nearest insane asylum was and if they were missing a patient. She smiles slyly.

"Well I'm sure you'll find out soon" she says vaguely before walking off. I shake my head with a sigh, people were crazy. I put the last number of the combination in, opening my locker and a piece of paper slips out, fluttering to the floor. I pick it up, unfolding it and read the single line. It was a YouTube address. Maybe that explains all the conversations, I think to myself, closing my locker as I flip the paper over to see if it was signed. Nothing. Curiosity getting the better of me, I head to the computer lab instead of the lunchroom to see the video.

I hold back a chuckle as I see Harry appear on the screen in front of me. During Harry's little speech a small smile forms at the corner of my mouth before it cuts to him in front of a microphone. I hear the music start and I let my eyes close as I lean back in my seat letting my head fall back as far as the headphones would let them as I let his voice wash over me.

When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

There's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space

To do some navigating

I'll be here patiently waiting

To see what you find

Cause even the stars they burn

And some even fall to the earth

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

No I won't give up.

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily

I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use

The tools and gifts we got yea, we got a lot at stake

And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend

For us to work we didn't break we didn't burn

We had to learn, how to bend, without the world, caving in

I had to learn, what I've got, and what I'm not

And who I am

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

Still looking up

I won't give up on us

God knows I'm tough enough

We've got a lot to learn

God know's we're worth it.

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up.

As his voice fades away I open my eyes and look back at the screen. I wipe away a tear that had formed at the corner of my eye. I'm not even sure when the tears had formed. Harry's face appears back on the screen looking straight at me almost as if he was right in front of me instead of on the other side of the camera.

"And Maedbh, I know I'm no Noah. If I were, I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. But if you could forgive me, I'll try my best to be everything he was and more."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok to start with, I know that the song didn't come out until after this was supposed to take place but it's to perfect not to put in. Link over there to the song if you want to listen to it --->

Secondly, I know most of you hate Luke but when I was writing him, I never intended for him to be as hated as he was. I always had a soft spot for him I guess. He's just misunderstood. But yea, let me know what you think. If you still hate Luke feel free to tell me how stupid I am for liking him. I don't mind. And thanks to all of you for reading this far. I really do appreciate every read I get and every fan. It means a lot to know that people like my writing. Votes and comments below :-)

Oh also. If you have any suggestions for songs you think he should sing to her, comment them below, I'm still trying to think of a few :-)