Chapter 2

( Liams POV )

I looked down only to see a pool of blood. I looked at the girl then immediately took my shirt off and put it on her stomach. She winced and i felt bad but i had to keep preasure to the wound. I noticed that she was starring at my abs and couldn't help but chuckle. "Like what you see babe". She quickly looked away and laughed. She stopped laughing when she felt the pain in her stomach worsen. I turned to the driver and asked him how far away from the hospital. " 2 minutes Liam" . I looked back at the girl that had saved harry, Only to notice that her eyes were starting to close. I started to panick. " Hey love stay awake ok, were almost their". She open her eyes when we all started shaking her. " Im tired though".

We arrived at the hospital just then. Me and the boys picked her up slowly and carefully while Paul ran ahead and got doctors, nurses. We met up at the front doors. They quickly took her from us and put her on a stretcher. They told us to wait in the waiting room. They rushed her into a room. Me, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Paul and two of our other body guards went and sat in the empty waiting room.

I looked at the boys, Zayn was fidgeting with his hands, Niall looked like he was about to cry, Louis was trying to comfort a scared and worried harry. I was about to talk to them when we heard " You fricken idiot that hurt like hell" . I looked at the boys and saw that they were all cracking up laughing. " Shes..... yelling at the people......who are trying... to help her" Harry said though his fit of laughs . I admit even though i am considered daddy direction, that it was actually quite funny.

We stopped laughing when a scared looking doctor came towards us. We all stood up quickly. Harry was the first to speak " How is she". The doctor looked at us and told us that we could go see her and that we will talk about her release later. Right as we were about to go to her room he said "Might wanna be careful, shes a scary one".We all looked at each other and then burst out laughing."Ok doc"

( Jaceys POV )

After that bastard doctor took the bullet out and stiched me up. I just layed on the bed and watched a fight on the sports channel. When I heard laughter right out side my door i put it on mute. It better not be that bastard doct-. I was cut off when the door opened and in walked ONE DIRECTION.

They quickly ran up to the bed and started asking talking all at once. "Quite" I yelled. That shut them all up quickly. "One at a time".The boys all looked at me then to eachother. Harry was the first to speak " Thank you so much". Then Louis "Thank you so much for saving my Hazza". I laughed at that. But was cut of by pain in my stomach. "Remind me not to laugh, it hurts like a bitch". The boys all chuckled at that. Liam was next "Whats your name Love" . "Oh shit sorry, My name is Jacey".

"Well Jacey thank you so much for saving our Hazza-Bear, But i was wondering how did you know that that was gonna happen?"Louis asked looking confused and grateful.

I was about to answer when the door opened and in walked......