1D family :)

Once i reached the airport i grabbed levi and placed him on my hip and locked the doors i looked at the front doors and saw hundreds of screaming teenage girls. Great now i have to go through them all. I walked up to the doors and i banged on the glass and showed my badge. They let me in and i went to the gate where i was to pick up all the families. I saw the sign that said they just landed and i stood up and walked right up front.

I waited about 5 minutes then i saw all the families in a big clump. I held up a sign that said 'Families of One direction'. They walked over to me with their baggage and a look of confusion across all of their faces.

"Im sorry the boys couldnt make it,they are tired and it is too dangerous for them to leave the house right now" i said with a small smile on my face.I heard a bang then screams and shouts. I looked behind me and saw that the fangirls broke through the doors. I told everyone to go out the back doors and we all ran until we got to the bus that i called for. "I'll meet you guys back at the house". I ran to my truck and saw the bus right behind me the whole way home. Once we got home i took everyone to their rooms then we met up in the living room.

"Hi my name is jacey and im the one that is taking care of your sons/brothers. They have been in quite abit of danger and i took it upon myself to help them. I was the girl that took the bullet for harry in the concert a few weeks ago. You all have very polite and kind sons...so far. The reason i brought you all here is because the danger is more personal now. The people that are after your boys have recently killed my parents, leaving me with my 13 year old brother and my 2 year old brother. I know you all have lives to live and jobs to be at but i will pay your wages so that you can be with your sons/brothers. While on tour we will have a tutor so your children can learn" i said with a truth and honesty the whole time.

I saw that they were all staring at me with gratefulness,pity,and sadness.

"Thank you so much for doing all of this jacey. We are very grateful. If you need any help with your brothers im sure that we would all help" Zayns mom said.

"No need to thank me and i wil keep that in mind, let me get the boys down here". I got up and walked to liams room and woke him up and told him to go and wake up the others while i got adrian. He nodded and put clothes on then went and woke up the others.

I got adrian up and told him to get changed. I brought all the boys downstairs and they all ran to their families. They looked so happy. I looked at them in jealousy and sadness. I looked at adrian and saw that he was looking at them the same way.

I grabbed a sippy cup for levi and a milkshake for adrian and brought it out to the porch swing and i sat down and put levi on my lap. Adrian sat beside me and put his head on my shoulder. I gave adrian his milkshake and he drank it and put it on the ground. I gave levi his sippy cup then i put my arm around them both. "I love you both and i will protect you from them. Don't worry" i meant every word. Adrian started crying and i pulled him closer and kissed his forehead.

"I miss them so much jacey. I thought it was just a nightmare but when you woke me up instead of mom i knew it was real" he started full on sobbing and i felt tears fall down my cheeks. "We will be fine adrian, they are up there looking down on us probally wanting to scold us for crying over them. Mom would probally slap the back of both our heads and give us a lecture" i said with a tear filled voice.

I heard the porch door slide open and looked up and saw liams mom. She gave me a sad smile and came over and kneeled infont of the three of us and she gave us hugs. She just stayed there and hugged us til we stopped crying. "You guys will be fine, you have all of us now. Why dont you come inside" she said with a small smile. We nodded and i wiped my tears away. It seems that is all i do now. Cry.

We got up and we walked into the living room. The boys all ran and gave us hugs. "Okay enough mushy stuff. I have something that most of you will enjoy.Follow me." I grabbed adrians hand and brought them all to the basment which had 5 extra large rooms. My basment was about as large as a football stadium. Because it was underground and this is a house that i created. I brought them to room 1 where there was a laser tag course.

Everyone cheered and ran to get the right equiment. Everyone even the moms got ready. Everyone was ready and i started the game and everyone ran off while i headed back up-stairs with a sleeping levi in my arms. I put him in the crib i had got chase to put in my office and i tucked him in then went and sat on my chair behind my large desk and went back to work on trying to find information on maximiano.

About 2 hours later i heard laughter coming up from the basment. Signaling that everyone was finished playing. I heard my name being shouted which woke up a cranky levi. I ran to levi and picked him up and rocked him back and forth. Nothing was working so i yelled for someone to come and help me. I was panicking, usually he stops crying when mom did it so why wasn't it working. I heard many footsteps run to my office and the door slammed open. It was all the moms. Nialls mom grabbed him from me and bounced him up and down. She started humming a song and he quited down and fell asleep.

I fell down onto my knees and started crying. Everyones mom ran over to me and they sat on the ground and just hugged me. "How am i supposed to take care of levi, adrian, the boys and my job? I need to plan a funeral for my parents and i need to get a drawing for the new tour buses in by tomorrow" i cried into whoever was hugging me. They hugged me tighter. "Jacey whats for dinner. Im hung-oh what happened here" "Niall get out" his mother said. "But-" "Now niall!". I heard him leave. Everyone pulled away and louis mom wiped my tears away. Harrys mom spoke next.

"Now jacey stop crying love because everyone in this house would more than love to help. We would love to help with levi and adrian. For the boys..we will tell them to go easy on you. As for the funeral me and all the girls can plan it... we will make you proud. As for the drawing of the new tourbuses why dont you ask zayn to help, hes an amazing drawer and would probally love to help. Now why dont you leave levi to us and go have a nice hot shower while we make dinner for everyone". I nodded and wiped over the last of my tears and got up and helped everyone else up and hugged them all.

I opened the door and all the boys/girls/fathers were at the opposite side of the hallway looking at me. I just put my head down and walked past them all up to my room. They tried talking to me but i just ignored them. Needing to be by myself.

I had a hot shower and i walked into my walk-in closet and grabbed a pair of black jeans, a tshirt that said 'im cool like that', and undergarments and socks and i put everything on and i put my hair up into a messy bun and i walked out of my room and downstairs. I smelt something amazing and walked to the kitchen where all the moms where cooking something. Levi was sitting in a high-chair with the teenage girls all taking turns feeding him.

He loved the attention i could tell. I smiled at him then went to go and help the moms but they told me to go and sit at the table. Zayn walked in with a sketch pad and he smiled at me then sat across from me. "Heard you needed some help with a drawing" "Yeah, thanks zayn for helping" "no problem its the least i could do, Okay lets get started...."

We finished right as dinner was finished "Wow these buses are going to be amazing Jacey" "It's your artwork zayn it was just my ideas"

"Okay you two wash up and then we can eat" louis's mom said with a smile. I relised that everyone was sitting at the HUGE dining room table. "Race you there zayn"

I ran then tripped zayn and washed my hands then i dried them and ran back. He got there about 5 seconds after me. I smirked then started eating the amazing dinner the women made.

These amazing people were adrians,levis, and my own new family.

********************************************************************************************************

So how is that?