part 8

Sanskar was sitting on chair by closing his eyes: I m sorry Swara...

Flashback from Sanskar's pov

Sanskar was getting ready for engagement he went to buy gift for Swara without telling anyone.. He was so happy... Finally after so many hurdles he is getting his love.. Soon Swara will be his wife, his soulmate, his queen... But unknown to the fact that soon his dream is going to shatter... 😭😭😭

Sanskar came to palace and got shock hearing Swara is missing, his heart beat become fast... All negative thoughts came into his mind... Somehow composing himself he went near his parents

King: we sent soldier to find Swara don't worry she will be fine..

Soon a girl who is Swara's friend came and asked: Prince you here where is shona?? She was with you na?

San : what rubbish you are saying... I didnt met her from 24 hours..

Girl(shocked) : what? but Prince you only came and took Shona with you saying you want to give her surprise..

Now fear took over his mind.. Even king and queen got worried and saw each other...

San : father No he can't do this...he can't come... I have to save my Swara. She is in danger.. Oh god why I left her (to girl) do you know where he took her?

Girl(shocked and confused) yes you said

San : (shouting) it's not me...

Girl(scared due to his shout): cliff... Near cliff he had planned surprise...

Sanskar ran towards cliff: I m coming Swara. Please god ltake care of her.... Please...

He reached cliff but he was too late, he got huge shock seeing her jumping from Cliff

Swara: you cheated on me.. You are not my SANSKAR whom i loved... You played with my feelings... I hate you.. I will come back to take my revenge.. I will come back....

Her words echoed in surroundings...

San : No.......( He was about to jump behind her he felt someone holding his shoulder... He jerked that person and started to punch him...) why?? Why do did this? She was innocent... What has she done to you? Why you killed her? Aahhh.... (he shout and beat that person)

Person: (started laughing even in pain, he pushed Sanskar) you deserve this... (with venom) I m feeling satisfied today seeing you in pain... Due to you i suffered my whole life... Now it's your turn... But I must say nandini was very beautiful and loved you unconditionally but while dying she hated u unconditionally 😈😈...she thought ME as YOU... Poor girl didn't knew that I m not her SANSKAR... I m Parth your twin brother... From childhood all love you.. You were first I everything... But today I won... (saying this he started to walk behind)

San : I will kill you Parth

Parth: No you can't I will never let you get satisfied by punishing me... You loose... I won (saying this he jumped from Cliff)

Sanskar too about to jump his parents came and took him with them
..........................
After 10 days Swara's death

Sanskar was walking in deep dark forest.. Trees were covering sunlight to enter inside... Scary voices were heard... He entered into the cave... Fire were lighten... We can see person covering himself with black dress...

San: I want to talk with you please don't send me away again from last 4 days i m requesting you...

Person: you know what are you asking it can't be accepted..