part 6

In dark forest.....

Person: aahh... How can she be alive...(laughed evilly) well well how can I forget the great Sanskar Maheshwari . you again saved her... Not bad... But let see till how many days you will save her... Till now I only wanted to kill her... But now i will give her worst death... Aise maut jise dekh kar sab ke ruh kamp jayega hahahaha 😈😈😈😈. Let The game begins... (his eyes turned red) you monster I will make you suffer inch by inch... Poor nandini have to bare pain,because I know I will give you more pain... I want to see fear in your eyes.. Fear of loosing your love 😈😈😈 I will make you beg for your love's life.. You will cry blood... 😬😬😬.
.....................
Swara came with FAB 4 as Sanskar always come bye himself to collage... All are doing Masti in canteen...

Mukti: yaar guys its so boring here let's do some Masti...

Aliya: what's going on your head muki...?

Mukt: wait and watch (said eyeing Cabir who was eagerly waiting for his cheese burger) Mmm Cabir yaar where is Sanskar...?

Cabir: he messaged me that he has some work so will be late...

Mukti: (concerned) everything is alright na...? I mean...

Cabir: don't work mukti he is OK.. Will join us in half an hour... (both girls nodded)

Swara joined them at that time

Swara: HI guys.. (chirped happily)

Trio: hi....

Aliya: someone seems to be very happy today...

Swara: because I m happy... Very happy.... (sat near them waiter served their snacks)

Cabir: finally my burger came... I was missing you badly my baby now get ready to go to my stomach... (about to eat when mukti stopped him)

Mukti: Cabir (he saw her) Mmm... Wo... Can you please bring coco cola bottles for us... Please... We are thirty...

Cabir: go and get by yourself... Can't you see i m busy...

Mukti: I m not saying for me... Shona want to drink Hai na baby...

Swara who was busy with her notes saw her: ME...? (Aliya pinched her hand under table) haa.... (she glared Aliya)

Cabir: (smiling) OK shona... Anything for my sweet sister.... (he went to counter)

Mukti smirked evilly and poured whole chilly powder in his burger 🍔... Swara widen her eyes... Cabir came with soft drinks.. And took his burger.. Swara about to stop him but mukti put a big bite of pizza on her mouth... After eating one bite Cabir started to dance like monkey... Swara somehow gulped her pizza and have water to him... While Alkti (Aliya+mukti) started to laugh...

Cabir: (after getting somewhat OK) you Dayan chudail... I will not leave you..

Now Alkti age age...Cabir piche piche...trio were running... Cabir took pastry from table and threw on mukti... It got hit on her face

Mukti: you how dare you..I will not leave you (now she throw apple pie on him... Like this in few minutes whole canteen became mess...)

Mukti, Aliya and Cabir were covered with variety type of snacks and juice... Swara was laughing hard holding her stomach in one hand and with other holding a stick for supporting... She started to walk towards them.. But stepped in cake which was lying on floor.. Her foot slipped and about to hit floor, two strong arms hold her by waist securely... Both got lost in each other.. While one pair of eyes were red in anger, his hand fisted tightly... (It's our sanskar... Oops stop... If he is here then who saved swara) that person made her stand, swara who was seeing him smiled widely and hugged him tightly....

Swara: Abhi.... When did you come..? You know I missed you choo much.. (said childishly, while Abhi chuckled)

Abhi: Even I missed you baby doll... (breaking the hug) I have another surprise for you...

Swara's eyes twirled hearing him: really...

Abhi pointed towards somewhere, nandini and FAB 5 saw there.. They saw a pretty girl wearing crop top with dim jeans... Swara shouts in happiness...

Swara: Navu...

Girl came to her and hugged her...

Navu: oh god doll... You look pretty...

Abhi: and gorgeous... (swara smiled shyly)

While trio were enjoying forgetting about their surroundings.. Mukti, Aliya, Cabir and Dhruv was confused seeing them... And sanskar he was like he is ready to burst out anytime... He was hell angry seeing swara closed to some other boy... And his anger is reached its peek watching Abhi holding her by her waist... Even swara was clinging to him closely... FAB 4 saw sanskar and got worried for nandini... So Cabir thought to control the situation before too late...

Cabir: Mmm shona... (he departed Abhi and nandini cleverly) don't you introduce them to us...

San: ha (taunting tone) if you remember us....

Swara: (slap her forehead) oh god... Me v na.. Guys he is Abhimanyu Thakkar.... My best friend... My Abhi... And she is his sister my friend Navya Thakkar... They are from Mumbai And they are joining this collage... From today... Yippee...

Cabir: what??...but why... (all saw him) wo I mean in Mumbai there are many prestigious collages so why here?

Abhi: ya... But waha swara to nai hogi na..(said in deep tone)

Navya: OK guys we should leave now.. Chalo doll..

Mukti: why shona??

Navya: because she is shifting with us...

Swara: what but why... I m not coming...

Abhi: baby doll we are not asking you.. We are ordering you... And you don't have any option.. And don't worry we already took permission from Latha Maa... So no excuses..

Navya: so first we will go to your room.. Pack your things then will go to our house.. Dad has bought a big house..

Abhi: and I can't leave you alone in that flat... It's not safe...

Swara: OK... (to FAB 5) OK guys bye... See you tomorrow...

Trio left leaving fuming sanskar... And shocked FAB 4...
.........................
New Characters

Abhimanyu Thakkar: cool,Rich, Best friend of swara calls her baby doll. Love her lot as...(will not reveal now 😉😉) and human???? (even i dont know) come here in motive ...studying with swara..

Navya Thakkar: twin sister of Abhimanyu.. Treat swara as sister.. Loves her... Came here in motive.. Studying with swara...
.......................

Navya: bhai finally we reached... When will we start our plan?

Abhi: from tomorrow... But we should be care full... Can't take risk.. And nandini well done... FAB 5 trust you..

Swara(smirking evilly) : wo to hona hi tha... After all (throwing her stick) who will say a handicapped girl with innocent face can play a game... (sweetly) sanskar can we became friends please... 😈😈 now it's time for 2nd step

Trio laughed...

So how was part....

Swara oh god 😱😱 is she trying to hurt FAB 5?

What are they up-to??

Please vote and comment please