part 3

Swara was sitting alone in class room as she came little early, FAB 5 came entered and saw swara reading alone in classroom.... All went near her except Sanskar, he sat on 1st bench as nandini was sitting in 3rd bench.

Mukti: Hai shona....

Aliya: hi swara

Swara: hi... (trio hugged)

Mukti: (saw bandage in her leg) what happened to your leg?

Swara(smiling): nothing much small cut..

Soon teacher came and class started... All day went smoothly...

In evening swara was walking in corridor blabbering herself..

Swara( to herself): not Again shona.. Again you forgot to have your lunch because you was busy in library oh god now my poor tummy..

She was holding her tiffin, there was no one in corridor... She was all alone blabbering but stopped in middle feeling someone behind her, she turned back only to see empty corridor

Swara: Lo now i started to illustrate also, eat something before you become mad in hunger..

But again she felt someone's hot breath touching her back...now she got scared....

Voice: (whispering in dangerous tone) I can see you but you can't ...

She slowly turned in fear but no one was there... The whole corridor echoed with evil laugh... Swara got hell scared and started to walk fast as she can run 😢😢😢...and dashed with someone, she saw him and hugged started to cry harder due to fear... That person unknowingly started to pat her back to calm her down... While his friends see her worriedly.. (they were FAB 5)

Mukti and Aliya saw each other and tried to hold Swara but she was not ready...

Mukti: shona what happened? Tell us...

Swara still hugging and crying with chocked voice: wo... Vo...voice... Laugh... (she was shivering in fear)

All got tensed hearing her while Sanskar's eye turned red... But he composed himself

San: (calmly) No one is here Swara and we are here na shhh ..

Now mukti took swara from sanskar and Aliya made her drink water...

Mukti: now come did you had your lunch? (swara nodded No) OK come even i m hungry...

Swara:(weakly) my tiffin fell down

Aliya:it's OK. We will have in canteen OK come (both took her with them while Cabir and Dhruv started to check whole corridor...)

Dhruv: I think they left...

Sanskar got angry and banged on wall with full anger, wall got crack..

Cabir Holding his hand: stop it sanskar... Control yourself... We must join them now... (Sanskar saw him blankly)

Dhruv: ha... And from now we can't leave swara alone... 

In canteen

Mukti and Aliya were trying to make swara. have something but she is refusing

Mukti: Swara see i brought your favorite cheese sandwich now eat... (kept piece near her lips but she turned her face)

Swara: I don't want have please (in cry tone)

Both girls saw each other helplessly but got worried hearing his voice ..

Sanskar: what's happening here? And why you all not having anything?

Swara: (weakly) I should leave now (about to get up but stopped)

Sanskar(curtly): EAT...

Aliya: (acting) I thought when you finish your lunch I will give you this (took out chocolate from her purse) now to whom I give this?? (acted like thinking)

Swara's eyes twirled seeing her DMS: I will eat (and tried to take it but Aliya withdraw her hand)

Aliya: first lunch then chocolate... (mukti feeded her, while swara ate everything keeping eye on her DMS)

After lunch Mukti: (kissing her cheek) good girl.... (swara snatched DMS from Aliya and started to eat like child forgetting for happened time ago.. While others laughed, sanskar just shook his head)

Cabir: ladies if your pet puja is done let's go home... And swara we will drop you and pick up from now on..

Swara: No it's not needed... I can manage...

Sanskar (angrily): didn't you heard what Cabir said... Now no more discussion on it understood.. (Swara got scared due to him angry tone)

Mukti(scolding tone): Sanskar you are scaring her.. (to swara calmly) look shona your orphanage is far from here its take 1 hour to reach there, my home is on that way only so I will drop you OK..

Swara: (low voice) but from today I will live in collage hostel... And it's only 10 minutes away from here...

Aliya: then we will drop you to your hostel.. (swara tried to deny) no I m not going to listen No from you... Don't you think us as your friends... (asked in fake sadness)

Swara: No (all saw her with jerk) I means yes you are my friend (sign) OK I will come with you (mukya smiled)
..............................
It was 2 am when swara woke up with jerk due to nightmare.. After dropping her hostel FAB 5 left to their home. She was all sweating, scared... She drank water which was kept in side table..

Swara(in mind): what was that nightmare? I was running in dark forest and some Wolf is following me.. That was same Wolf which once tried to attack me but sanskar. came in right time... Shona why are you getting scared it was just a dream calm down now sleep tomorrow you have classed also...  (she again slept covering herself from blanket fully)
.....................
Somewhere in deep inside dark forest

Man: finally you came..... Now No one can stop me from getting you.... No one can save you now.... Get ready to face your worst nightmare (whole forest echoed with evil laugh)
.......................
We can see a Lavish Mansion.. Inside in hall

Cabir: (worried) he got to know about her...

Mukti: she is so innocent yaar... How will she face the truth?? She is not ready for it atleast not for now...

Aliya: I agree.. She is such a cutie pie.. How will she face the cruelty of our world?

Dhruv: and they will try every possible way to get her if they failed in their attempt they will not back for hurting her...

Sanskar: (angrily) I will never let that happen did you heard it... She will never come to know the truth.. And if they tied to hurt her then they has to get ready to face their death... (he throw vase in anger)

Mukti: oh please sanskar, now you are her big problem (sanskar glared her) what? Don't show me your red eyes I m not going to get scared of it... You nearly scared shona today.. What was the need of shouting at her? She was already scared due to that incident and you were addition fuel in it.. Can't you just talk with her nicely?

Sanskar: and she will listen didn't you saw? She was not agreeing to come with us... Ahh stubborn girl...

Aliya: so you scolded her? Look Mr Sanskar Maheshwari from now don't you dare to scold her nor shout on my sister... Understood?

Cabir: (folding his hands) OK girls you win sanskar loose.. (sanskar glared him) arey sanskar ji leave it na.. Even they are right.. You should behave nicely with her... That will help you in future (and winks at him, sanskar got angry and ran behind him while Cabir ran from there)

Precap: mystery begins... Sanskar's pov

So how was update?

Sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes...

Guys are you not liking it? Why votes and comments decreased in last part?

Should I discontinue this story?

What do you think about today's part?

Please vote and comment guys