part 4

FAB 5 was waiting for Swara, Sanskar was sitting on driving seat, Dhruv in passenger seat, mukya in back seat, Cabir has bought his sports bike.. Swara came near car Cabir opened car door

Cabir(bowing his head): Cabir at your service ma'am(and opened car door) please sit ma'am...

Swara felt uncomfortable with this and her eyes filled with tears, Cabir panicked seeing her in tears..

Cabir saw Sanskar who was busy in his phone got scared: (in mind) if Sanky saw Shona in this state then he will dig me in grave.. Kuch kar cabir warna you are dead... (to Swara) why are you crying Shona... (asked tensely)

Swara(crying tone): why are you behaving like this? Are you angry with me? Did I do anything wrong?

Mukya saw Swara who was verge of crying and got worried and came out of car

Mukti: Shona why are you crying baby?

Aliya: Cabir what you did? (gave angry glare)

Cabir: dheere meri maa.. If Sanskar saw Shona crying then he will not leave me(said in scared tone) I didnt do anything I just opened car door don't know why she started crying 😕😕..

Mukti: just opened car door (narrowed eyes)

Cabir: wo Mmm (looking here and there) I teased her but it back fired me only 😥😥😥....

Swara:(innocently) you were teasing me?

Cabir nodded...

Swara: (smiled) OK I will not cry sorry and sat in back seat with mukya.. Cabir hit his forehead by his hand and drive his bike....
.............................
Two month leap...

Now it has been 2 months. In this two months many things happened, the bond between FAB 5 and Swara become strong, mukya always used to pamper her, while for Cabir and Dhruv she became their sweet little sister.. All were in same class but they treated her like she is a kid... In these gap of time Sanskar made a soft corner in Swara's heart yes.. Both become friends...

Flash back (one fine day)

Sanskar was reading in back side of collage as no one come there but our Swara came there and sat near him and made face seeing his serious face...

Swara in mind: oh god how anybody can remain serious always 😥😥... I m trying to become his friend from last 1 week but how when he even dont see me 😞😞.. How anybody can be so Khadus like him 😡😡..

She cleared her throat to gain his attention but failed as he didn't give any heed... So she got up but stumbled due to which the water fell on his hair as she was holding it and cap was little open resulting he get wet... Swara got scared and closed her eyes as Sanskar got up all angry...

Swara: (closed eyes with cute sad pout holding her ears with one hand cutely) I m sorry, I didnt do it intentionally it was not my fault, it was bottle's fault... I just wanted to become your friend as all your friends are my friends.. But I m sorry don't Scold me please i will not disturb you from now pinky promise (she was blabbering with closed eyes holding her ears cutely but opened her eyes hearing laughing sound)

Here Sanskar who got up all angry like he will eat her but mesmerised to see her blabbering cutely and when she said pinky promise he couldn't hold on and burst into laughter.

Swara who opened her eyes made her eyes big in shock as she is seeing the SANSKAR MAHESHWARI is laughing which is biggest new of year 😄😄.. She is seeing him without blinking her eyes with open mouth 😮😮.. Sanskar who felt her gaze stopped laughing and gave his epic cold glare to her... Swara was now lost in him 😍😍