Chapter 14-Two Pink Lines

Start from the beginning

"It went great, except Adam was dining nursery rhymes the whole time." Bree said.

"Well, you mind if I take him with me for a few minutes? It's important."

"Keep him." Chase told his best friend.

Aspen giggles, pulling him out of the room and the two made their way back to their bedroom.

"So, how'd it go?"

"Well, I'm further along then I thought.  I'm already two months, so we just have six months to go. And I didn't notice it before, but if you look close enough you can tell."

She pulled her shirt up and turned sideways. Hey stomach had a little bump and if one wasn't to know she was pregnant they'd think she was just gaining weight.

"Let's tell Chase, Bree and Leo first. Then I'll Skype with Chandler, Katherine, Cameron, Nessa, Nate and Brandon. Then we'll tell my parents, yours and Douglas at the same time."

(****)

"You guys wanna get food with me and Aspen?" Adam asked his siblings as him and Aspen walked hand in hand down the stairs.

"I'm up for it." Chase shrugged, standing up.

The five teens walked out the door and got into Aspen's car, Adam driving it. They all decided on Mexican food and we're now sat at a table, waiting for their food.

"Okay, I know I'm not the only one." Bree spoke up, "So, why did your really invite us to get food?"

"Well, uh, Aspen and I need to tell you guys something. You three are also the only ones that are gonna know until we tell everyone else." Adam placed his hand on Aspen's thigh, rubbing circles to calm her down as she cracked her knuckles.

"You getting a divorce?!" Leo exclaimed with wide eyes, "You just got married a few months ago! You'll be the only divorced couple in school!"

"We're not getting divorced, you dumbass." Aspen rolled her eyes.

"Then what is it?" Chase asked.

"Aspen's not going to be going on any missions for a while." Adam told his siblings, "because I don't want to risk our kids life with her doing something dangerous and getting hurt."

"Aspen's the best one out of any of,- Kid?!" Chase exclaimed, starring at the two with wide eyes.

"I'm pregnant." Aspen told them and Bree squealed, going to hug Aspen but Adam stopped her.

"Don't crush my child."

"So are you like a few weeks pregnant?" Leo asked.

"More like two months." She answered.

"I'm going home to look up baby names." Bree said, "I'm going to be an Aunt! I'm so excited."

"And your just gonna have to hide it." Adam told his sister.

(******)

"Alright, let's get it over with." Adam mumbled, wrapping his arms around Aspen's shoulders as they sat in the kitchen.

Everyone was out of the house, thanks to Leo, and the two were about to call her brothers to tell them the news."

"You sound nervous." Aspen laughed, turning her head to look at him as the Skype calls connected to her brothers.

"Of course I'm nervous! I might have bionics but I'm scared of Chandler and Cameron." Adam told him.

"They're not that scary." She laughed, "Cameron's an actually teddy bear and Chandler cries watching The Lion King."