Chapter Fourteen: Story Time

"Alright. First of all, in my world everyone ships me with Oliver for some odd reason and-"

"Not only in your world, Fukase, not only in your world..."

"A-and... that one time Miku pushed me onto him. Talking about Miku, that overrated diva kicked me in the balls once when we were recording a song. I'll never forget this awful day. She will pay for this..."

You let your head rest on his shoulder.

"And I would pay to see Miku kick you in the balls."

"Shuddup, Potatobrain. Talking about potatoes... Kaito used to make a bunch of potato puns and Rin loves sticking French fries up her nose while pretending to be a walrus"

"But she didn't eat those fries afterwards... did she?"

"She always hated to let things go to waste..."

"Were you and Oliver close?"

"No, not really. I think he's kinda creepy."

"Why is that?"

"He likes spiders and he's always wearing this bandage. I wonder if he sometimes changes it... he never told anyone what's up with his eye."

"Would you tell me what's up with your eye?"

"This might sound crazy but... I was in the park, eating a sandwich and out of the sudden a butterfly attacked my eyeball."

"So, this is why your left eye is completely red?"

"No. I just wanted to let you know that a butterfly attacked my eyeball."

"Ok... and why is your eye completely red?"

"Why is my other eye red too? Why am I this pale? Jesus Christ! I was born that way."

"Chill dude..."

"I am chill. Seriously, hold my hand. It's really cold."

You held Fukase's hands and noticed they were warmer than your hands.

"Um... they're not."

"I know. I just needed an excuse to make you hold my hands."

"Dang. That's... smart."

Fukase went on telling you stories about his friends for about an hour.

"-Hey, are you even listening!?"

You raised your head that had already cuddled up into his chest and looked at him with sleepy eyes.

"Of course I do. Just... continue......." You said yawning and closed your eyes.

He giggled at your sight, then kissed you gently on the cheek.

Both of you fell asleep shortly after.