The Finale 2018

Wraphic 2018 is finally actually coming to an end. We do hope that each participant has enjoyed their experience throughout this year, and we do hope to see some of you again for Season three next year, with dates to be determined.

Do let us know how you feel this competition went for you, whether you made it far or not. We're always looking to benefit people, as well as make Wraphic a fun competition for everybody.

We hope each of you have found benefits through competing here, as well as friends and most possibly becoming more and more interested in genres you wouldn't necessarily use or read in your work like graphics and writing.

Although this competition was short we do have to applaud every one of you for writing a total of over 5,000 words, multiple hours, and hard work, as well as the superb time consuming four, almost five graphics you have made this season together.

We have never seen so many beautiful entries!

For the finale, we want you to be as creative as you'd like. There are zero requirements to this, although there are still some bonus points to help boost you up.

Yes, this challenge literally means you can write and make anything you want.

Whether it be a paperjacket and a summary for a book you and your partner thought of together, a beautiful manipulation, with an intricate poem to go alongside, or overall a short one shot story on the genre that you are most comfortable with, with a cover to go alongside, it's all up to you and your partner this time!

Why are we doing this round?

Well, it's crazy actually because we have found that a lot of you have grown quite comfortable with the prompts that are challenging to you, something to write about. But it's even more challenging when someone says that you can write anything you'd like.

Although there has been a lot of creativity in our challenges, we've wanted to go big this time! Creativity flows through everyone's veins here, and you're completely free to do whatever you'd like this time. It's all up to you.

There is no word limit

Although please keep in mind that although it's been a pleasure to read each entry and look at each graphic, it's easier to read shorter entries!

Some inspiration for graphics? Here you go, credit to all designers

Some inspiration for graphics?  Here you go, credit to all designers