Finding Love

As Oliver looked at Kara's smiling face, and Barry's frown, (He had just gained two cards; they were playing Uno) he realized he loved them.

Both.

He loved his boyfriend, the one who helped him calm down, who made him smile a little longer, helped him be a better person.

He loved the sweet, caring girl who admired his alter identify, Barry's alter identify, and who helped him get past some of his jealously.

He didn't know what to do.

Did Barry feel that way?

...

"I gotta go," Kara said as she looked at her watch. "Where?" Barry asked, but she was already gone.

"I need to talk to you," Oliver and Barry said at the exact same time. They chuckled, then headed to the bedroom. 

"Can we start a threesome with Kara?" Barry asked. Oliver looked shocked.

That's what he was gonna ask!

Oliver stared at Barry. "Did you read my mind?" he asked suspiciously. Barry looked at him, and realized he was serious. 

"No... Why?" 

"Because that's what I was gonna say!" Barry was so shocked, he fell off the bed and hit his head on the table that they kept next to the bed.

"Ow!" he shouted. Oliver rolled his eyes. He had learned that if Barry didn't pass out, then it was nothing to worry about.

Barry looked at him in annoyance. "You know, you could actually help me," he mused. (Muse: say to oneself in a thoughtful manner.)

Oliver chuckled. 

"You don't need help."

It was true. Barry's headache was already gone. 

Barry rolled his eyes. "It's the thought that counts," he muttered. 

Oliver leaned down, and kissed him.

Barry immediately leaned into it, and Oliver smirked and pulled away. "Hey!" Barry protested. Oliver smirked.

Barry pulled himself u and walked back to the living room. Kara still wasn't back, but he didn't want to be near Oliver. 

"Don't be like that," Oliver called from the bedroom. Barry ignored him and went to get a snack from the kitchen.

"Barry!" Oliver yelled.

Barry turned, and Oliver kissed him again. Neither pulled away until Oliver couldn't breath anymore. Barry smirked, leaned down to his ear, and whispered, "I forgive you."

Oliver smiled. 

Barry went to sit bacon the couch, and Oliver joined him. They surfed through shows on Hulu until they got to Archer. 

"Archer! Archer! Archer!" Barry chanted, and Oliver frowned. "You seriously watch that show?" he asked Barry. Barry nodded. "Why wouldn't I? It's hilarious!" 

Oliver turned it on, and rolled his eyes at Barry's antics. (Antics: foolish, outrageous, or amusing behavior.)

...

Note: One more chapter! (Not counting the epilogue...)