I Just Met You,

Oliver and Barry had a fun evening planned. Had. They almost never actually do the evening because of Metas and whatnot. But when they do, they don't. Sitting at home, watching each other's favorite movies, lying on each other, that's what they like to do. They're not a screw couple or a fancy dinner couple. They're just Barry and Oliver.

Then they met Kara.

...

"So, Barry, how was work?" Oliver asked in a completely bored voice. Barry gasped. "Working is not that hard, alright? Sorry, I like to have extra money just in case." Oliver gasped. "How dare you!!!" he said. They couldn't hold it in anymore; they had to laugh.

Suddenly, someone ran into them. She looked up, and looked extremely guilty, as she saw her coffee decorating Oliver's shirt. She then ran up with some napkins and started trying to get the coffee out. Her mistake was when she inhaled upon feeling Oliver's muscles through his shirt. Oliver visibly tensed. He hated it when people touched his scars unless it was Barry or his team. Otherwise, never touch him, for your sake. She was lucky he hadn't flipped her over. Yet. There was still time.

"I'm so so so sorry mister..." She looked up again. "Queen. Oliver Queen," Oliver said angrily. He only used his name when he was mad beyond words.

His name had the desired effect; she absolutely terrified. "Please don't sue me!" she shouted. "I don't have any money to give you!!"

Barry felt terrible. "Please excuse my boyfriend," Barry said, giving Oliver a death glare, "he's just really sour today." Kara laughed. "You're making him soundalike a toddler." Barry grinned. "He is. Just grab some cookies and you'll be ok." Barry and Kara laughed; Oliver just glared at them. "He's even doing his pouty face!" Kara was laughing extremely hard, trying to breathe and failing. "Should I take you to the hospital? 'Cause you're laughing so hard you'll never stop!" Kara snorted at that and then tried to stop laughing. She failed.

"Man," she started, "I wish my roommate was as fun as you." Barry looked at her. "Roommate?" he asked. "Yeah, I don't have enough money to live there anyway... still. I don't wanna be homeless." Barry sighed. "I know what you mean." Barry frowned. "Wait!" His face lit up, "You could live with me!!" Kara gasped, Oliver growled, and Barry smiled. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Yep! So, wanna move in with me?" Kara charged him, grabbing him and hugging him fiercely. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" she shouted to the rooftops. And Barry.

Oliver's frowning, Barry was smiling, and Kara was jumping in the street. That's how it started.

Little did they know, someone was watching them, marking they're every move.