Chapter four

Once we arrived at the Klyn each of us were put into handcuffs and were to told to follow in a single file line. Are we in kindergarten or somethin?? Does it look like I need to do follow the leader?!?!

"I guess most of the Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel. But hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped over 22 prisons, this one ain't know different." Rocket boasted. "You're lucky those two broads showed up, because otherwise Sparks, Groot, and I would be collecting  that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers." 

"You know I've had a lot of folks try and kill me over the years. I ain't about to be brought down by a little girl, a tree, and a talking raccoon. Peter States. 

I growl under my breath, sending a piercing glare to the back of his head. "Who the hell do you think yer callin little girl you mother fucker!" I shout. Objects around the hall begin to rattle, some falling from their perch and shattering to the floor. I feel a paw rest on my shoulder alerting me of the trouble i'm causing.

"Sparks ya gotta calm down..." Rocket Coos. "You know what happens when ya get upset."

I try to take deep breaths, but the next sentence uttered by Quills mouth makes my blood turn cold. 

"That's it kid. Listen to your daddy and be a good gir-" He doesn't get to finish his sentence before I throw him against the wall. He crashes, but before he can fall, I levitate him in the air. 

"Repeat what you just said human." I state calmly, but my eyes gave away just how pissed I was. Peter doesn't respond as I begin to tighten my hold, suffocating him in the process. 

"I'm serious Quill, what did you utter from that filthy mouth of yours?" 

He only shakes his head, grabbing the air around his neck, trying to free himself from my hold on him. I release my hold, but not before bashing him against the wall. I walk towards him and bend down to look him in the eye as he attempts to catch his breath. 

"That's what I thought Quill." I state coldly before I stand to join Rocket back in the single file line. 

Out of the corner of my eye I see Rocket staring at me with looks of concern, but I just give\ sigh and a nod before I drone out the rest of everyone's conversations. 

-----------Time skip-------------

After Quill's little insult we were told to strip for the showers, which of course I felt uncomfortable doing, I mean, look at me! I'm still a kid and don't necessarily like stripping in front of people I don't know. We were then all sprayed by this strange orange substance, but I couldn't help but chuckle when Rocket got sprayed. He went from being a fluff ball to looking like a wet dog!  

After everyone was sprayed we were all taken into changing rooms, but before I could enter the girls changing room, I was stopped by a guard. 

"Sorry kid, you're going somewhere else." 

I immediately tried to look for Rocket, but he had already gone into the men's room with Groot and Dumb-ass. The guard took a hold of my cuffs and led me to a small cell that resided by Quills ship. 

"Little kids don't belong in adult prisons." He stated, throwing me into the tight quarters in the process. The minute he closes the door behind him I begin to hyperventilate. I can't handle the tight space. It feels like I'm back in the lab. I punch the door in retaliation, trying to get out from my prison, but nothing seems to work. I let out one more hard punch before I crumble to the ground, sobbing into my hands.

"Rocket..DAD......PLEASE....GET me out.......please.....I just want my Dad."