@Taereckt asks: Tell us about your date on Saturday! What will you do to 'woo' Taehyung?

"Ah yes! I'd like to keep it a secret so it wont spoil the fun but the only thing that I could say is that is has this homey and aesthetic vibe. Wish me luck! 🙌"

@donttaekmykookies asks: just want to help you clarify your questions on your sexuality IM PRETTY SURE YOURE GAY ESPECIALLY FOR TAEHYUNG SO LIKE WHY WONT YOU JUST ASK HIM OUT FOR REALZ MAN

"But I thought I was bisexual?" Jungkook furrowed his brows and jutted his lips out, looking like a bunny who was concentrating. Taehyung laughed and brought him out of his trance. "Okay well maybe I am gay," he whispered.

@taekookenthuseist asks: Let jimin be your wedding planner that's all thanks

"He surely will. Welcome :)"

@jacey-leon asks: dont let tae out of your sight

"Roger that!"

@shaynauluv2 asks: Can I come to your wedding please???

"Sure! Just wait for the invitations."

jιмιn

@00_EVY_00 asks:Why r u jamless? And can u also be my bestie?! And do u like Yoongi AND Hoseok?! Because threesome is accepted. And why r u such a cute Mochi?!!?!?

"Whoa gurl I have tons of jams for your information. Yes you could be my bestie but you better talk to the alien over there," Jimin coughed and glanced at his best friend. "Anygays, Do I like Yoongi and Hoseok? I-i uhm..yeah? They're cool and all and i-it's not like I want to cuddle with them every night or kiss them on the cheek orㅡ"

"Jimin," Zan cleared her throat that made him blush. "I'm a cute mochi because I am Park Jimin!"

@vkooks_lover asks: UWU your so cute anyway would you mind a threesome with hoseok and yoongs

"What's with you guys and these threesome questions? Not that I'm complaining. As I said before, Yoonminseok sounds nice but Sope just looks so perfect together... and thank you for calling me cute cutie ;)"

@Taereckt asks: What are your plans after camp is finally over? Will you still keep in touch with Tae? Will you confess to Yoongi or will you keep it a secret?

"I'll audition to be an artist! Yes I am serious about that. How can you not stop talking to your platonic soulmate? I wouldn't be able to live without him. Errr well, I am planning on confessing..."

@jacey-leon asks: im sorry jimin but im trapped idk if i like yoonmin or sope

"Why not like both? ;)"

@shaynauluv2 asks: If yoongi and hoseok liked you or even loved you would you give the 3 way relationship a shot???

"I mean,,,why not?"

yoongι

@00_EVY_00 asks:Why r u so oblivious?! And r u interested in a threesome? Because a certain someone would maybe or maybe not be.

"Uh? Polyamorous relationships are a thing now so maybe? Who is that certain someone?"

@Taereckt asks

 asks: Hmm, have you ever had a 'summer' job before working at a Summer camp? If you did, please share your worst experience (hehe)

"I had to bAbySiT my neighbor's dOg when I was seventeen but then he peed on my studio equipment. Let's just say I had to move houses because of that."