Episode 9- The Dinner

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden, I felt a blunt blow to the back of my neck. I fell, grasping my neck in agony. I looked up...  

Juneau.  

"Didn't I tell you I was gonna kill you if you brought your ass back here again, Schaffer?"- he was holding a gun...not sure what kind...everything was starting to get woozy.  

Then everything went black.

The Chinese restaurant. That night when Mitzuko had returned from Japan, we celebrated. We sat in a small room at a round table, on pillows. I felt like I was a fucking Arabian Sheik, or something. We laughed about stuff, and took pictures and shit. We were drinking sake, and whylin the fuck out. Mitzuko grabbed her sake cup. "What's the next fucking holiday?"  

"What? Mitzuko's cussin?" I asked. Keiko laughed.  

"I do lots of stuff...just sometimes mama-san and papa-san don't approve of it," slurred Mitzuko. "I can't wait to graji-ate...I'm gonna leave them and do my own art, and talk to any girl I wanna talk to...you comin wifme too, Hayden,"  

"What about me?" asked Keiko. "I love you too, Mitzuko,"- it was funny coz Keiko had a pouty look on her face like she was hurt by Mitzuko's words. I swallowed the sake. "The next holiday is Valentine Day,"  

"Fuck Valentimes Day," said Keiko.  

"Valentine," I slurred.  

"Valentime, turpentime- I don't give a fuck!" sang Keiko, making a face like she was Chris Tucker, or something. I burst out laughing...so did Mitzuko, though I don't think she had a clue of what Keiko and I were laughing about. Then Mitzuko started trying to shush us...but we were still laughing, because she had eaten some rice, and was blowing it out while she was going "shhhhh". Mitzuko waved her arms, like a fluttering duck.  

"I'm serious...on Valentimes Day, we should get together...and have a threesome," she slurred. Keiko and I instantly stopped laughing. We could handle our liquor better than Mitzuko, and we looked to each other, thinking about how we had already slept together.  

"What?" whined Mitzuko.  

"Hayden aint stickin his thing inside of me," sneered Keiko, playing it off. I looked to her, trying to put on a snooty face. "As if-!"  

"C'mon! I'm serious...Hayden can watch us do it," said Mitzuko, with a perverted grin on her face. "He can sit and stroky doke to me and you, Keiko...I think that would be so hot,"  

A smile came across Keiko's face as she started to warm up to the idea. Mitzuko continued, "And Keiko can rub herself while me and you do it, Hayden. And then we can watch each other do themselves,"  

"I hope your dingaling aint teeny tiny, Hayden," said Keiko, once again, playing it off. We laughed...I took a shot back at her. "I hope your cooch don't look like cut up Fancy Feast, or something,"  

She screamed, jumping on me as we rolled around. We were too fucking drunk to even fight. I let her hold me down. Keiko looked down at me...our eyes met...if Mitzuko wasn't there, I would've been tearing this girl out of her clothes. Keiko sat up. "Is this how you gonna ride him, Mitzy?"  

We laughed. So I guess the plan was on...that night, I got the girls a cab to Mitzuko's, and I caught the bus home. I tried to put on my best sober act until I got upstairs to my room...then I fell the fuck out in the bed... I could imagine, Mitzuko, Keiko, and I on Valentines' Day, in the bed naked...fucking wow.

"Hayden?"  

"HAYDEN?"  

My eyes opened to a hospital. There stood Gerry, and Paio. I looked around. "Am I dead?"