Episode 4- Everything Must Go

Everything Must Go

The summer was great, as me and Mitzuko continued our relationship. Mom wasn't big on her, but she didn't do her usual stuff that she used to do. One day Mitzuko came over, as the summer was ending. We sat on the swing bench out in the front yard. The leaves were starting to turn, but not quite golden yet. "Hayden?"  

"Yeah?"  

"I want you to come with me to the tagyard. I...kinda have something to show you...and tell you," said Mitzuko, in her tiny frail-ish voice. "Will you?"  

"Sure...you know I always been wanting to know about your art," I said. She sat up, and hugged me. "Thank you, Hayden. You know this means a lot to me,"  

So here I am, on the way to the tagyard that evening, holding hands with Mitzuko. I'm sittin here, thinkin that to the least, Mitzuko is gonna show me some wonderful art that she commissioned, and then we are gonna fuck like heathens nearby. I'm checking my wallet to make sure I brought my condom, coz it would be pretty fucked up if I didn't. Mitzuko looked to me. "are you okay, Hayden?"  

"Yeah... I'm good," I replied. We arrived at the tagyard, where there are people working on "pieces". Mitzuko pointed up. "There"- it was a nice solid piece of Ronin warrior with a DJ headset on and in one hand was a sword...his other hand was on a turntable, cutting a record. The part that kicked me was, emanating from the turntable, was cherry blossom petals. "That is soooo fuckin tight. What do you call it?"  

"DJ Ronin," Mitzuko answered. At that moment, an asian boy with spikey blonde hair, walked up. "I got all the pics that were needed. You are gonna blow up, Mitzuko,"  

I was kind of looking weird because the "boy" with the spikey blonde hair, was sounding like a girl. The spikey blonde then stopped, and proceeded to check me out. "So...you must be Hayden,"  

"Um...I guess," I said. "And you are?"  

"Keiko," the spikey blonde said. "Mitzuko, what are you doin? It's obvious that this clown is from the burbs,"  

"Clown? Wait a minute! You better check yo shit, you lil spikey bastard...you don't even know me," I huffed. How dare this lil half-pint bitch, fucking calls me a clown in front of my girl. I'm trynna be cool about this, because this person is Mitzuko's friend, but nobody is gonna fuckin take shots at me.  

"Keiko! I'm from the burbs!" yells Mitzuko. "You know...why you gotta be an ass about this?!"  

"Chill, dude...Mitzuko asked me to come see her art. I like it...she's fuckin talented," I said, trying to offer an olive branch. I think I said a little too much, coz right there on the spot, Keiko ripped open his button down.  

To reveal...boobs?  

"Um...hoo boy," I breathed, feeling really crusty and dumb. Keiko, was a girl. Then, it all started to add up...the air started spinnin a little bit, and my stomach felt queasy. I felt feverish, as I staggered a little. Mitzuko came to me. "Hayden, you ok?"  

"I knew he couldn't take it," groaned Keiko, rolling hi-I mean, her eyes. I sat on the small chunk of brick wall, trying to catch my balance. I felt like I wanted to fucking vomit...I'm tellin you guys, bein a dude in a bisexual/lesbian situation is not all "sexy" feelin like most dudes think it is, or like they portray in the movies and pornos. When you are really diggin a girl, the thought of them bein with anyone besides you-especially another female is kinda fuckin icky as hell. Kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth, like I actually kissed Keiko. I looked up to Mitzuko, panting. "So...how long?"  

"A couple of months. Before I met you," she said, with that meek, and tiny voice. Damn you! Mitzuko makes murder, sound romantic and sexy with that voice. She lowered her head. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was afraid that you would be like some other guys...less understanding,"