The Chunnin Exams

Flashback

Rin's POV

I was waiting for my turn in the final exam. I passed the other exams with ease. The written test, I just used my Byakugan and just got my answers from someone else. In the second exam, in the forest of death, I killed quite a few teams. I met Gaara in between my kills and we talked a bit about both of our demons and it turns out our demons are really similar. We agreed to meet up again soon. I eventually found an Earth scroll after killing quite a few teams. I found my way easily to the tower. I'm told that if I put my mind to it, I can do anything but its too troublesome, so I don't decide to put my mind to anything unless my life depends on it. I was half way to the tower when I felt like I was being watched by someone. I just put it down to the slightly creepiness of the forest of death.

The exam which was to slim down the number of people going into the final exam, I fought a weak looking mist ninja, who tried to confuse me with his fog Justu, but with my Byakugan I saw right through it.

For my final exam, I was fighting Kankuro, aka Kitty boy. A puppet master going against a puppet master. I wonder how this would turn out?

It turned out Kankuro before the fight said he didn't want to fight. I just mumbled curse words torwards Kankuro as I was really looking forward to the fight between us but HE had to forfeit. I was stopped from my cursing when everyone was placed under a genjustu. I went up to the stands and tried to find Kakashi and Guy. The moment I saw them, someone knocked me out from behind me. The last thing I heard was Kakashi shouting my name.

Flashback over

Just to say I don't own Naruto or any of the characters or the plot lines but I do own Rin. Please vote and comment! Many thanks,
Mooonlightgaby