HE HITS YOU IN FRONT OF ANOTHER BOY (PART 2)

Babe... do you think you can tell me what happened?" Calum asked softly while driving you back to his place. You sniffled back more tears and managed to get the majority of the story out. "He... he... I... He cheated on me Calum... He even admitted to it... I just... I'm not a bad person for not forgiving him right?" You needed reassurance from someone that you were doing the right thing. "Babe, of course not. If anything you're doing the right thing. The trust you had for him is probably gone... He doesn't deserve you (Y/N). He clearly doesn't care as much as you thought. But don't think this is your fault either. You did nothing wrong to make him do this. You're an amazing girl, and Ash lost something incredibly precious." You couldn't help but find yourself blushing at Calum's words. "Trust me (Y/N), any guy on this planet would be lucky to have such a beautiful girl like you. Even when you cry you're gorgeous babe. I just... I don't understand how anyone could hurt you at all." You were quiet as Calum finished up his little rant. You were staring at him in awe. All those words sounded like they came from his heart. "Calum I..." "I just love you (Y/N) and seeing you hurt by him breaks my heart." You froze. Did he really just say he loved you? You were just about to say the same thing to him. There was something deep inside you that had always loved Calum . You weren't sure why, but his words just confirmed the feelings you had for him. "I love you too Calum ..I truly do..."