He makes you feel insecure

Ashton - You squeal as you run from your boyfriend, him hot on your heels. You were both lying around outside when Ashton fell asleep so you decided to wet him with a water gun and he started to chase you. You've been running around the back yard for a good twenty minutes and you're starting to slow down so you decide to run into the house to find a place to hide. You bolt for the door, thinking it was open, only to come into contact with a glass door and then the floor. "Ow," you mumble, getting up and brushing off your pants and adjusting you glasses. You hear Ashton laughing behind you and you feel a blush rising to your cheeks. "Still blind with your glasses, what am I going to do with you?" He asks you chuckling. You laugh with him, but it really hurt. You knew he meant well but you've always been self-conscious about your glasses. You've tried contacts but they're such a pain and your optometrist recommended you stick to your glasses. You both go inside and you walk straight up to your room and lie down on your bed, staring at the ceiling. After what seems like hours, you hear footsteps coming closer to your room. You role onto your side, hoping that he'll think your asleep. You hear the door open a bit and a hushed voice say, "Babe?" You don't say anything to him. "Babe, come on I know you're not sleeping." He says louder this time. You feel the bed dip behind you and someone's arms around your waist and face in the crook of your neck. "If it's about what I said about your glasses, I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, I'll wear my glasses too." He says into the crook of your neck. "You don't even need them though." You mumble. "But if it'd make you feel better I'd wear them, I don't like knowing you're sad and I'm the reason." He mumbles against your skin, leaving light kisses on your shoulder. You suddenly feel the bed rise and hear the sound of Ashton's footsteps. A couple minutes later he comes back and shakes your shoulder, trying to get you to turn over. "(Y/N) look! We're twins!" he giggles. You roll over and see Ashton standing there with his glasses on and you can't help but smile. "There's the smile I was looking for!" He cheers while you laugh at him. "If wearing my glasses makes you this happy, I guess I'll wear them more often."