He hurts your feelings part2

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling slightly puffy and my nose felt stuffed. Probably from all the crying.

I sniffled, before getting out of bed, expecting to see Ashton lying next to me, but he wasn't there. I rolled my eyes, suddenly not even caring, until I heard the sound of bacon sizzling downstairs.

I turned over to see that his pillow and blanket weren't there. Maybe he slept on the couch.

I sighed as I headed to the bathroom, trying to hide any signs of puffiness around my eyes, used the bathroom, and headed downstairs.

I sighed deeply as I headed to the kitchen, to grab myself some orange juice. I hummed to myself quietly as I grabbed a cup and poured my juice. Once I sipped it, it helped relive my dry and itchy throat only slightly. The side effects of crying yourself to sleep. The moment I walked in, Ashton hasn't taken his eyes off me. I now felt somewhat self conscious. I was scared that he was judging me from head to toe, whcih made my eyes sting. I needed to get out of here.

"I um...Im going to the store," I quickly made up an excuse to leave.

I quietly went over to grab my keys, until Ashton's voice stopped me.

"Your not eating? " He asked quietly.

I shook my head. "Im not hungry."

He frowned at me. "Did you eat last night?"

I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Well, I was supposed to have dinner with my boyfriend last night, but then," I paused and turned to him with fake suprise.

"Oh yeah! He ditched me, and then basically told me I was too fat to sit on his lap. But yeah, I'm just dandy!" I laughed bitterly. I saw Ashton's face drop completely, and soon, my eyes welled up with tears.

"Baby," he mumbled in disbelief. I shook my head, and turned away, until i felt his hand grip my chin, making me look at him.

"Please, please Y/N. Look at me, dear god please, " He whimpered.

I sniffled loudly and shook my head no. I didnt want to look at him, especially not while I was crying.

"Y/N, I didnt mean what I said. What I said was absolute shit. Every bit of it. Your so incredibly perfect, it honestly scares me sometimes. Your so beautiful, and kind hearted and your just...you are everything to me and I will never, ever hurt you like that again, I swear to God, baby. I was just stressed and tired and I took out on you, and I'm so sorry, baby. Please," he pleaded.

I hesitated for a moment, before looking at his hazel eyes. They started brimming with tears and his lower lip quivered.

I bit my lower lip., before speaking up.

"If i forgive you, you have to talk to me. Whatever it is, I need you to communicate with me, not shut me out, yeah?" I croaked.

He nodded his rapidly and sniffled. "I promise. Just p...please dont leave me, Y/N. Please," he begged.

You gave him a tiny smile and nodded.

"I won't. Promise."