You have a child after the break-up and he doesn't know part 2 (sad ending)

You were out shopping with your brother and your 6 year old son, when you spotted a familiar face. It couldn't be him, it has been more than 6 years. "Mom can we go see the video games please?" Damian begs. "Right now honey," you say trying to find Ash again but it was no use you had lost sight of him. "What's wrong Y/N?" your brother asks. "He's here, I just saw him." "Who's here mom," your son immediately asks. "Nobody sweetie, let's go see the video games, yeah?" you say walking along with your son. Your brother had gone a different way so it was just you and your son looking at the video games. "Mom I want the one that's on the top shelf," he says pointing to it. "It's too high I ca-." "Let me get it for you," a man says getting it. "A-" you say turning around. "Please don't try to deny he's mine, I know everything about him. Your brother told me about him when we ran into each other last week." "Good to know," you say grabbing Damian's hand. "Mom who is this man?" your son asks. "Nobody." "He said I was his..is he my dad?" "Yes now let's go," you make your way out. Just how Ash had left you without giving you and explanation you did just the same but this time he actually knew about his son. You ignored Ash's calls for you to stop, if you didn't need him when your son was born you sure didn't need him now.