Abhishek Sharma

*******************************************

Okay , calm down abhay
U can survive without killing one of your love patients ....

Well I understand her she is one of the top Psychologist of India , that doesn't mean she'll not give time to her hot shot boyfriend and the patient of her is just oogling on her ...

Time to claim your girl Abhay ....

I know I'm gonna get a earful lecture from her but she must know I'm hell possessive for her ...

I just barged into her cabin , startling her and the not-so-innocent patient...

She glared at me for interrupting her session...

Does she know she looks so gorgeous with a fire blazing in her black eyes , uhhhh she's gonna be the death of me ...

I just ignored her glare and kissed her on her nose and glared at the patient with a silent message in my eyes ' she's mine '

The patient just fled out of her cabin with a silent bye whereas amrita give him one of those disapproving gaze

Not again , abhay , what was the need to frighten him , he was already suffering from the afteraffects of his breakup " amrita says to Abhay as she sits on his lap and keeps her head on his heart "

According to her abhay's heartbeat is her favorite music....

So what , He doesn't have the right to oogle at you " abhay says "

They both sat in peaceful silence ....

Ok enough of this let's go for a dinner "abhay asks her "

No , I'm too tired , let's just crash in the bed "amrita says "

Bed "and abhay face turns dreamy"

Amrita noticed it and definitely knew where his mind is going "oh hello , Mr Boyfriend we are gonna watch Netflix with Pizza and Beer "

Abhay nodded with a bad face and reached her home ...

They both cuddled in the bed as and Amrita told him the episode no of her favorite series " 13 reasons why"