ღ Chapter 4 ღ

Start from the beginning

We stop in front of a dinner called Poppies. He hops out the car and comes over to my side and opens my door also. 'Well if he isn't the gangster gentleman' I thought mentally laughing at my corny joke.

We walk in and sit at a booth by the kitchen but further away from the other people here. I sit down and Ramon sits in front of me. I slowly look him over and man is he fine! He had a black button down shirt on and baggy dark jeans with black Jordan's. The thing I realized was I gave this guy my virginity and I have no clue what he's about. Before I can ask him questions. Our waitress walks over.

"What can I get you sweetie?" she said pouting her lips some and batting her eyes. Can you say SLUT!

"Yeah can I get a lemonade" he said smoothly.

"Sure thing Hun" she said about to walk away. Did she not even see me?

"Um you forgot about me" I said rudely.

"Oh" she said walking back towards me and just stared at me.

"Well are you going to order a drink?" she said rolling her neck. I hope it falls off.

"I'll have a sprite" I said dismissing her. She just rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth and walked away.

"I see somebody's getting no tip" I mumbled to myself. I guess Ramon heard me because he just laughed.

"It's not funny" I said pouting and crossing my arms over my chest in a childish way which makes him laugh again.

"You should stop pouting before I bite your lips off" he said.

I immediately blush. Why does he have to say things like that? He reached over and cupped my cheek with his hand and rubbed it with his thumb. I blushed harder if that was even possible. Nobody has ever made me blush this much and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not.

"I love it when you blush. It's such a turn on" he said taking his hand away.

I think I blushed even harder. I bet I look like a tomato ready to burst. "Anyway how old are you?" I said changing the subject.

"17, I turn 18 in a month" my eyes widen.

"Wow"

"What about you?"

"Um I'm 16" I said shyly fidgeting with my hands under the table.

He laughs. "How cute, my white girl is so innocent"

I blush again. Before I can ask him another question. Our rude waitress walks back over with two drinks in her hand.