Friends only SLEEP together

A/N: Welcome to another chapter!

Bellamy POV

I sat down close to Clarke. I felt her shift, but she didn't move away or say anything to me. As we watched the movie, I put my arm around her by resting it on the couch. As the movie continued, I advanced to actually putting my arm on her shoulders. Clarke had slowly begun reacting to my different advances. By the time that Peeta kid showed up, she had rearranged herself so that her head was on my chest and her legs were on the couch.

When the movie ended, I almost got up to take it out and turn on the lights, but I heard quiet steady breathing coming from the blonde mess on my chest. I couldn't make this awkward by waking her up so I just leaned my head back into the couch and closed my eyes. I whispered, "Goodnight, Princess," before dosing off myself.

I woke up to the sound of a key being put into the lock on the front door. I tried to settle down as to not wake up Clarke but she began to stir on her own. By the time my mother walked into the living room, Clarke and I had exchanged awkward glances and scooted a little away from each other.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you two up," my mother says as she sits down in the arm chair.

"I should get upstairs anyway, I don't think the couch will feel too good in the morning," Clarke says as she stands and brushes her pants.

"Alright, dear," my mother says and stands up to hug Clarke. "Goodnight."

We watch Clarke head for the stairs. My mother waits until she hears Clarke's feet hit the stairs, before turning on me and asking, "So you and Clarke?" She looks at me expectantly.

"Are just friends who fell asleep on a couch," I say nonchalantly.

She just nods before giving me a hug and murmuring goodnight. I watch as she heads to her bedroom. I go upstairs to get ready to go to bed myself. As I walked out of the bathroom, I felt a small body run into my chest. I reached for her to ensure she didn't fall.

"If you wanted to take advantage of me in the bathroom, you could've just asked, Princess," I say with a smirk even though she can't see it.

"I just wanted to go to the bathroom," she says putting her hands on her hips. I'm glad my eyes have adjusted so I can see how her eyes look in the pale light coming from the hall window.

"Fine, Princess," I say with a bow and a step to the side of the hallway. She just lets out a light laugh and goes into the bathroom. I walk away chuckling lightly and finally plop onto my bed with that God damn grin thanks to none other than Princess.

Clarke POV

When I make it back to Octavia's room, I still have that smile on my face thanks to Bellamy Blake.

"Princess," Bellamy says. His voice heavy with sleep. He rubs his eyes and looks at me. By the look on his face, I guess he sees my tears. "Oh, Princess!" He jumps out of the bed and takes me in his arms. I just sob into his bare chest, clutching him as if I needed him to breathe and maybe I did. He lifts me up and carries me to his bed. I end up sitting in his lap as he wipes away my tears and says, "Shhh. You're okay, I'm here. Shhh You're okay."

I sniff and try to say, "It was my dad. I saw him-"

"Shhh, I understand," I try to smile before falling into his chest and try to match his breathing. I eventually fall asleep feeling safe in Bellamy's strong arms.

Aurora POV

It's around 9 A. M. when I start walking up the stairs to wake up the kids. I know its Saturday and they should be allowed to sleep in, but Bellamy needs to get to work and Octavia gets upset if her food is cold.