"Its okay."

*Emma's P.O.V*
I sat down in the hallway as Calum was in the room with Luke. I sat outside because face it it's been a month and I still break down seeing him like this.

+Calum's P.O.V+
I sat next to him just staring at him not knowing what to say, he's been month now and he's still not out of his coma.

"Look man, it's been a month Em is a wreck, but she's pushing through cause she has your baby on the way it's been a month of you I'm here and she's 4 months pregnant, and well she's just wishing for you to make it before the baby is here." I sighed and I looked at him as I sniffled, "But Luke we know you are I'm pain and we don't want you to suffer so you know what I came up with, it's like boxing your body tells you to stop cause it can't take it but you keep going, but sometimes you have to give up and let go, so what im saying is that you can let go it will be okay." I wiped a tears as I looked down crying.

÷Luke's P.O.V÷
I got up from the bench and climbed a tree sitting on the branch as Emma's father appeared next to me.

"Luke, Luke, Luke. I'm guessing my wife already talked to you, look I'm here from the heart not for the lecture. But my babygirl is having your baby, and your here." He sighed and grabbed my shoulder, "Let me show you something." And with that I was standing in my hospital room watch Calum cry I looked beside me and Emma's dad gave a small smile.

"I'm only here to do that you've been here for a day but in there time it's a month." And with that he was gone.

Calum got up and Emma entered I saw her bump and I smiled as we sat down and I stood next to her.

*Emma's P.O.V*
I looked at Luke as I grabbed his hand and smiled with tears coming down my face.

"This is so hard." I choked back a sob "But were having a babygirl." I smiled and looked down, "An I thank you for everything Luke, I really do." I stood up and kissed his forehead and as soon as I let his hand go is heart line went flat.

"LUKE!" I yelled as the doctors rushed I'm and Ashton pulling me out, "No, no let me go have to see if he'll be okay he can't go Ashton let me go." I sobbed as he held on tighter and he hugged me holding me as I cried sobbing.

"No! He cant leave me not now please don't leave me Luke please." I sobbed as I lowered myself to the floor as stassie sat with me pulling me close I sobbed my eyes out.

"He cant leave me he can't." I sobbed as every one sat around me as i just cried and cried.

Luke can't leave he has a baby on the way he needs to stay, were having a beautiful baby girl, he cant leave. Not now not ever.

"It's okay."Ashton rubbed my back I just continued to cry.

*********
I'm not crying you are you're crying. Hey my loves sad chapter I know but I really hope you like it, next chapter I will be skipping, but first I'll put present time then I'll skip to 4 months later. Anyways enjoy the chapter I really hope you like it lovelys. Love you guys.

-TakeUsToNeverland-