Lectures and Truth

*Emma's P.O.V*

I let out a sigh as I stand at the car door open looking at my house as Luke wrapped his arms around my waist, I relaxed as I sighed once again.

"Everyone's here Luke I'm literally gonna have the biggest lecture of my life." He kissed me cheek and he turned me to face him, "You're gonna be okay I'll be right beside you." I pecked his lips as I rolled my suit case up the drive way and my free hand holding Luke's hand as we stopped at my door I pulled out my keys and opened the door as I swung the door open no one stood there I walked in hand in hand with Luke leaving our bags at the door as we walk into the living room and I'm immediately attacked by hugs as my hand slips from Luke's and Brianna walked to Luke.

"WHAT THE HELL LUKE DON'T YOU DARE GO-" i cut her off, "Brianna stop it!" I yell slightly and stassie walks to him, "DON'T YOU DARE TO DO THAT AGAIN OR TH-" I cut her off as well, "Stassie stop!" I yell louder and then there goes Abby.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER DID YOU HURT HER BREAK HER HEART AGAIN I SWE-" I cut them off and I stand in front of luke, "STOP JUST STOP HE DIDN'T HURT ME HE DIDN'T TAKE ME JUST LIKE THAT AND HE CAN COME NEAR ALL HE WANTS, YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO GO WITH HIM I WAS HAPPY WITH HIM FOR THE THREE DAYS AND I LOVE HIM SO HE CAN COME AROUND ALL HE WANTS BECAUSE. I love him." They stood there shocked as luke pulled me back by my waist and I stood there as I held his hand.

"Since when did this happened?" Brianna asked and I sighed, "Since the first time he broke me but that doesn't matter because I love him." I responded and they looked down.

"We're sorry Luke.." they mumbled but still loud enough to hear, the guys walked in and I was attacked with hugs as stassie moved to Calum and whispered something to him and Luke at Ashton and Michael as he gave them a look and Ashton pulled me to the side Calum and Michael following.

"Why did you go with him?" I looked at the floor, "Because it was my decision and I choose to go." Ashton sighed, "Justin's here and I hope you have an explanation because he just spilled out all his feelings to us on how much he likes you." My eyes widen, "Where is he?" Ashton pointed behind him where the theater room is down in the basement I walked down and saw Justin sitting in the other living room down here across from the theater room, I sighed and walked in.

"Justin......" He looked up and stood up as he walked over and he reached for my waist but I moved back as he gave me a confused look.

"Justin...... I can't be with you." I said and sighed looking at the floor, looking back up at him.

He was inches away as he held my waist, "You don't mean that Emma." He said and I sighed and pushed his hands off and I stepped back.

"Justin i really think this is a good distant." I said as he stood at the door and I took three steps back as he sighed, "Why are you being like this you wanted to be all up on me." My eyes widen, "One I wasn't all up on you I only hugged you because you apologized and because I was hurt that day." He rolled his eyes.

"That's not what I thought you literally wanted to sleep with me." My mouth dropped open as I stood there shocked he is literally acting like an asshole.

"Okay One never wanted to sleep with you, your being an asshole Justin you know what just leave I don't want to speak with you I'm back with Luke so you may leave." I said as I walked up the steps but he pulled me back sending me to trip as I screamed and fell as I hit my head and I looked up at Justin and he stood there no emotion on his face I touched my head were I hit myself at as I looked at my hand and I had blood.

"Emma!" Luke said as I sat on the floor just staring at Justin I'm shocked as Luke looked at me head but Calum held him back so he didn't do anything as Ashton walked up to him.

"I think you should fucking leave." Justin smirked, "An who are you to tell me what to do?" Justin said, "I swear if you don't leave Justin." Justin smirk grew bigger, "And what are you gonna do?" .

Brianna pushed Ashton out of the way, "He won't do shit but I will." Justin laughed, "Yeah like I'm scared up a small skinny girl." Brianna balled her fist, "You should be." And with that she punched him grabbing his hair he had styled up as she dragged him up the stairs, I got up and followed as we reached the front door and she pushed him against it and he groaned.

"I thought you weren't scared of a small skinny girl." She crossed her arms I stood next to her as I looked at her, "I got this." Justin looked up at me.

"Emma you know I didn't mean to hurt you." I laughed and shook my head, "Yeah well your face said other wise." He grabbed me wrist as he tighten his grip and I winced at his nails digging in me as I raised my other hand and slapped him across the face which made him let go as I pushed him out him falling backwards and I slammed the door.

I looked at my wrist and my head felt a little light headed my legs feeling weak as I felt myself drop but before I hit the floor Luke ran and picked me up as I stood leaning on him, he touched my wrist and I winced.

"Okay you are going to the hospital." We walked out as I sat in the passenger seat as we drove to the hospital I just looked out the window and yet we hear.

We walked in and the doctor took us to the back as he took tests.

"Well miss Emma your perfectly fine it's just the impact on your head got you a little bit light headed and there will be a headache soon but other then that your perfectly fine." I nodded as we left and we went back home there is to this day was very long, I looked at Luke as he put his hand on mine and I looked back out my window as stassie popped into my head.

God I haven't heard enough of it......

*********
New chapter enjoy

-TakeUsToNeverland-