Best Date Ever

*Emma's P.O.V*

I left the photo on the bed as I got up walking to my closet I just wanted to stay and look at mines and Lukes memories but Harry I get let him down so I'm going with him.

I looked around for out fits when I finally found one it was a black long sleeve with a light washed jeans cardigan blue scarf dark blue jeans black lace up ankle boots, I put everything on curling my hair and doing my make up which was simple eyeliner and mascara and nude pink matte lipstick.

I finished and walked down stairs with my phone in my hand as I looked at the girls which where looking at me.

"Do I look okay?" I asked and they smiled.

"You look great." Abby spoke first all of them as tears door bell rang I stuck my phone in my back pocket and i walked to the door Brianna racing there and answering before I could.

"Is em-" he saw me as he looked at my outfit and I smiled still not sure if he liked it our not.

"Do I look okay I could go ch-" he cut me off, "You look great Emma." I smiled and looked down an looked at the girl.

"I'll see you later." I walked out with Harry and we drove off.

"So where's we going?"I asked and he shook his head

"Can't tell you."

"Aww Harry please, I don't really don't like surprises."

"Nope sorry beautiful you'll just have to wait." I blushed at what he called me and I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"Fine ig." He chuckled at me and I smiled as we drove down the highway.

"Okay if your trying to kid nap me you could have just stole me in the middle of the night when I'm asleep instead of getting management involved." I said and he chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm not kid napping you even tho that is not a bad idea." She said and I gasped playfully and he laughed.

"Where are we going?" I asked again and he shook his head.

"Still not telling you." He said

"Fine." I huffed like a little kid as he laughed me smiling at his laugh.

*28 minute's later*

I sat in the car on my phone and it was barely 8:30, I know right it's still early.

The car stopped and I got out Harry following as I looked at him putting my phone away and he walked hand in hand taking pictures here and there with fans when I saw the entrance to Disney land I squealed in excitement and Harry laughed as we got our tickets and we walked in as Harry bought me Minnie Mouse ears and he bought Mickey Mouse ears I smiled like a child on Christmas opening there presents.

I pulled Harry to a ride as we got on I smiled and he did to.

We got on almost every ride so we walked to the castle of course Harry was dragged along by me to the castle.

We stopped and took pictures with fans as Harry asked one if he could take a picture of us he grabbed my waist as he pulled me up me lifting my legs off the ground I kissed his cheek as they snapped the picture and squealed he put me down and we walked back to the girl as we told them bye and we went back to watch the parade and fireworks.

I stood beside Harry as he typed something on his phone, and when he finished he pulled me in front of him wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled and saved it setting it as my lock screen this has literally been he best date ever.

*20 minute's later*

The parade finished so we decided to just walked back to the castle we decide to walked back going with the fans talking to them and they really got along with me.

I looked at Harry and he looked at me his green eyes still sparkled in the moon light as he smashed his lips on mine and I heard fireworks a flash going off from a camera and I heard fireworks and a camera go off and I pulled away to see the fans with Harry's phone as they looked at the picture they took and handed it back to harry who typed away on his phone, mine going off as I pulled it out opening it.

Caption: Took my princess to see her castle👑

I smiled and liked the photo putting my phone away as Harry pulled me back in front of him wrapping his arms around me

Best Date Ever.

^*^*^*^*^*^
New chapter vote comment share with friends.

-TakeUsToNeverland-