10. Requiem of Truth

Start from the beginning

The gem Ryo found was called Endless Void. Ryo wanted to experiment it because the gem can control anything that had been tainted by the black mass it generated. And not only that, it seems like VOID strengthen humanity desire, especially the dark one. Because of that after so many experiment Ryo lost his mind and wanted to control everything. Thinking that with VOID power he can control the world, to do that he need to taint Terra.

But when he wanted to take the other gem he can't go near the Mt.Fuji because of Cielo purification power. So he decided to take over the world by creating more NOIR and unleashed them to the entire world. NOIR take over dead vessel, like human, animal, and plant, the dead vessel slowly tainted and become NOIR with many form.

When Cielo USERS being found Ryo almost went berserk. He didn't want his plan to be destroyed because of that. That's why he searched for Terra's USERS. He found Riku, but NOIR can't be used to USERS body. Then he tried to inject NOIR directly to USERS body. The experiment success and he got two controlled soldier, Inumaru Touma and Nanase Riku.

With other data it can be concluded that, only Terra can destroy Cielo and VOID. That's why Ryo really need Riku. So that he can destroy Cielo, since Cielo and only Cielo who can stop his plan.

All of this information shocked all of them. This mean only Tenn can stop all of this, and they need to save Riku if they want to destroy Endless Void.

Yuki chin was resting at his hand "That's mean we need to save Nanase Riku quickly, we cann't allow Terra become tainted." 

"We don't really have anytime then. Since the tainting process already begin." Iori pointed out

All eyes immediately focused to Iori, the teen then cleared his throat and begin to elaborate his statement.

"The reason NOIR can taint me because Terra's protection... Terra's blessing for all USERS began to wear off. That's mean both Terra and Nanase-san almost fully tainted." He said that while gripping at his left hand where the NOIR was.

"Damn, that's mean we need to careful when fighting against NOIR now." Gaku said it out with frustrated tone

"Any information where enemy might be?" Ryuu asked toward the elder.

"No, Ryo main base still unknown. But we believe that the enemy will come to us by themselves." Sousuke answered with a glint at his eyes.

That surprised all of them. The enemy already got Terra, for what reason they came to them? Sousuke then glanced toward Tenn, the said teen notice he was being stared at begin to think. Until something clicked at his mind. Then with wide eyes he stated out.

"Ryo is scared of Cielo. As long as, i, USERS of Cielo still alive, his plan can go haywire anytime." 

Both Otoharu and Sousuke nod their head in agreement with what Tenn said. Otoharu then told all of them another data that they got. 

"That's right. From the data that Inumaru Touma gave us there's three phase of Ryo's plan. The first is Rubare la Terra, he went to get Terra or Blessing Earth gem from us and began to taint it. The second is Conquistare il Cielo, at this phase he will send Terra USERS, Nanase Riku to fight you Tenn-kun, and high possibility an NOIR army to attack the other USERS so that you can't have a back up. This attack is planed to be execute a week from now near midnight."

Tenn went silent for a while before he give out his opinion. "I think it's better if i fight Riku alone. His gravity power will make reinforcement useless. While i can use harmony, i can't use it continuously without being fatigued." 

"Alright we will leave him to you then." Otoharu nod in agreement

Yamato raised his hand and asked out "What is the last phase?"