06.5 Integumentum meet Terra

Last Edited : 20 / 04 / 2019

-------------------------------------------------------------

-One year before the main story-

Defensive Integumentum 7 or for short I7, one of the unit that stationed at DIFENDERE base. Composed with 7 member inside of it, with their leader Nikaido Yamato. Now 6 of 7 member present at the briefing room, waiting for their supporter to come and give them the breefing for their next mission

A short male looking around, his amber eyes can't stop staring at the door waiting for someone to came "I wonder what is our mission now. We only told that our mission is long term one." Izumi Mitsuki, USERS from BLANC named Amber Desert, asked that.

"I hope we have another mission with TRG. I miss Ryu-ani." Replied a teen with pale blue hair and blue eyes. Yotsuba Tamaki, one of the youngest I7 member, USERS from BLANC called Blue Mountain.

Someone sighed when he heard that but there's a fond smile painted the man face. It was a man with pale purple hair and violet eyes. "We met them a few days ago Tamaki." Osaka Sougo, member of I7, USERS from BLANC called Violet Glacier. (He's I7 mother.)

"Did you know anything about this mission, Yamato?" Asked someone with yellow hair and blue eyes. This person had a prince like aura, his name was Rokuya Nagi. An foreign that transferred to Japan and member of I7. USERS from BLANC called Golden Swamp.

"Nope, nothing." Answered Nikaido.

The door of the room then opened, someone entered. A blonde haired girl with pink eyes, Takanashi Tsumugi, their supporter, finally arrived. She looked around the room, counting internaly. Finished, she nod her head.

"Well then shall we begin our brief?" Asked Tsumugi, raising a small tablet at her hands.

One member raised his hand, a black haired teen with onyx eyes. Izumi Iori was his name, little brother of Mitsuki, one of the youngest member. And at the same time, he was their ace. USERS from BLANC called Black Ocean.

"Takanashi-san, Inumaru-san is not here yet." Said Iori

"Ah, Inumaru-san already know about this mission. So he didn't get called here. And he have some bussiness at Kyoto base." Answered Tsumugi

Iori nod his head and with that six member of I6 stood straight in front of the big monitor. Tsumugi snapped her finger, the lamp turned off cue to that movement. The room darken and the screen in front of them was turned on. At the screen there's a photo of someone with red hair and crimson eyes sitting at a chair, form the background it seems like the teen was at the library.

Everyone blinked their eyes in confusion, wondering what the connection between this teen and their mission? But Tsumugi instantly answered their unspoken question.

"The person inside the pictures is Nanase Riku. 17 years old. He is an college student, junior year, at Faculty of Medical at T university. Have a weak respiration system according to our data. I7 is assigned to observe and protect this person at least for few months, but it can be extended. This person brain wave was confirmed on the same length with Blessing Earth one. So it's high possibility that this person is Blessing Earth USERS."

THAT surprised them all. Only two years passed after Heavenly Sky USERS was found. Now they found another possibility USERS for the other original series, maybe this was a good sign.

"Tsumugi-chan, from what we need to protect him?" Asked Nagi

"Ah, from what i heard, Kujou Tenn was attacked by NOIR when he's awakened. We afraid that NOIR will attack this person as well." Answered Tsumugi