10. Requiem of Truth

Last Edited : 29 / 09 / 2019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requiem : A dirge, hymn, or musical service for the repose of the dead

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the fight against Iori, Tenn decide to rest while Gaku and Ryuu choose to train. Gaku and Ryuu tried to using their new BLANC ability. Elemental manipulation. While Ryuu can use earth manipulation, Gaku ability was wind manipulation.

"Somehow i feel we become less and less than normal human." Gaku muttered out while looking at the damage that his wind manipulation caused in front of him.

"Well from beginning USERS cann't be called normal human with our fast recovery and fighting ability." Ryuu chuckled weakly

Gaku then sigh and glance at his team mate. "To think after so many years we finally have a clue about NOIR. But another problem hit us." 

"... So many thing happened in an instant. Do you think he will be fine?" Gaku already know who Ryuu mean without the brown haired man elaborated more.

The silver haired man looked up at the ceiling while thinking about his Ace. The determination that wavered slightly for a while, now is no more. Gaku then  answered Ryuu's question.

"He found out that his little brother at enemy hand, then he have to choose to kill him or not, after that about four holy beast, and now is about VOID. I think i'll become crazy with all of that. But well..." Gaku shrugged and smirked "... this is Tenn we're talking about." 

Ryuu blinked his eyes in surprise "Eh?"

"He will be fine. The reason i accept him as our ace is because of his strength, his bravery. He will do anything to get what he want." 

The brown haired man chuckled lightly "Ah... you're right. His ferocity scared me sometimes. He can become a devil if he want to."

"Ryuu, he IS a devil." Gaku dead panned

Ryuu only sweat dropped and laughed weakly hearing that, but he didn't denied it. Tenn can be a devil if he want to (Especially if his brocon switch was on)

"Now he already choose what he will do. As one of Four Holy Beast we can only support him. Continued what we already do." Said Gaku

"You're right." Smiled Ryuu

After that conversation Ryuu and Gaku returned to their training and they kept on training until hours passed.

~Time skip~

At night all main unit that means TRG, Re:Vale, and I7 called to an auditorium. Many member had a tired and sleepy face. 

"Thank you for coming all of you. Sorry to call all of you this late. But this information needed to be shared as soon as possible. We found out about who is Tsukumo Ryo and what is his objective." Said Otoharu

That confirmed it, the data that Inumaru Touma given to TRG finally has been finished being analyzed. And that words woke all of them up, finally there's a clue. At the monitor came out a profile of someone. Profile of Tsukumo Ryo. He's an scientist and according to the data they got his latest experiment was about a black purplish gem that emitted light he found at Mt.Fuji. But that latest experiment was around 20-30 years ago around the time NOIR first appeared.

Many questioned how can that man still looked around 20 years old if he was supposed to be around 40-50 years old? Some speculated that it might have something to do with the black gem that he experiment with.