01. Prelude to Discord

Last Edited : 13 / 04 / 2019

-----------------------------------------------------------

Prelude, prélude (Fr.), preludio (It), praeludium (Lat.), präludium (Ger.) :

A musical introduction to subsequent movements during the Baroque era (1600's/17th century). It can also be a movement in its own right, which was more common in the Romantic era (mid-1700s/18th century)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Combat Unit : TRIGGER or TRG for short, an elite unit that specialize in combat against NOIR. Their success mission precentage was very high. This unit was composed by three member with high skilled member. With Kujou Tenn the USERS of Heavenly Sky (or Cielo) as one of them.

Kujou Tenn was 15 when he detected as one of USERS from original series. He joined DIFENDERE not long after that and before he was assigned to TRG, he went solo at the battle field for a few months.

3 years passed since he joined and now he already 18 years old.

Tenn was walking toward meeting room at DIFENDERE Nagoya Base, wearing his black and white uniform, proof that he's part of combat unit. Twin sword was sheathed at his hips, he just finished with training. While walking he was lost in his thought.

'That dream ... what was that ...' his focus shifted toward the window, staring at the clear blue sky. '3 years passed already ... I wonder how is he doing now ...' Just thinking about him already bringing him into a smile, fond yet sad smile.

"Tenn!" A voice called out his name, snapped him out of his mussing. Tenn step halted, he turned around and saw someone jogged toward him. A man around 20 years old with brown hair and golden eyes. Part of combat unit as well for the man was wearing the same uniform as him. The teen smiled slightly seeing the man.

"Ryuu." Tsunashi Ryuunosuke. One of TRG member, Tenn's teammate, was the one who called him. When Ryuu catch up with Tenn, they walked together side by side toward the meeting room.

"How is your weapon maintenance Ryuu? Is there any problem?" Asked Tenn. Ryuu shook his in answer, he then looked toward his hand guns that holstered at both of his thigh.

"There's no problem with mine. Just some normal check up."

"I see. Where's Gaku? You two went together right?"

"Ah, he went first when his maintenance finished."

The two continue walking while talking, not long they finally arrived at a door with 'Meeting Room' plate above it. They saw a man with silver hair and eyes leaning against the wall beside it with hand folded in front of his chest. The man notice the two of them coming and straighten his posture.

"Both of you are late." Mutter out the man

Ryuu just smiled hearing this, while Tenn huffed "We arrive on time Gaku."

Yaotome Gaku, another member of TRG, the leader of their unit, just smirked. He then lead the other two to the room. When they were inside there's someone else inside the meeting room. Anesagi Kaoru was her name, she's a Support for TRG. Her job was to brief and gave them information about their mission.

"So, what is our mission, Anesagi?" Asked Gaku

Anesagi flicked her fingers and the room become dark. Large monitor light up in front of the room. At that monitor they saw a photo of an abandoned lab. The reason they targeted abandoned lab was because Re:Vale, another combat unit, found an abandoned lab near Shizuoka area, hidden deep in the forest around two year ago. When Re:Vale investigate the lab, they found a data research about NOIR. Finally after so many years they have a small lead about NOIR's origin.