why Me? (last chapter)

HEY IT'S SPADES BACK FROM DEPRESSION IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK!!!!!! Imma try and pick up where I left off and add In some of the stuff my writing buddy did last chapter!
_______________________________________

   ~My pov~

Tom woke up the next morning but you didn't. You where cold as ice none responsive...... dead...... no other words you where gone.... not breathing. Well you where finally home. Hell. So this chapter is all about you devil queen _____.
--------

You where in hell. Dead. Gone. Never to return. The devil..... yep he left you incharge 1st day in and already queen  of hell. Pretty good deal. You always new you would go there. It was quite the sight. But you missed Tom, edd, matt, and well Tord. But now you could rule hell so I mean it was pretty good in the grand sceem of things. But all good things come to a end. Like your life it wasnt pretty but it was still art. You where born and you lived a life of happyness and sorrow and you died. Age 19. Dead. Now most people would be sad but not you. Bish you ruled hell. You where the demon queen! Ruler of fire and death. You found it fun. It was hard none the less but also good. I'm sorry it ended like this I truly am but..... hey it was a good run was it not? You smiled a slight smile and laughed. "I guess this is it." You said with a chuckle. But never the less thank you all for no truble. The spelling was bad the grammar awful. You stuck by me. So tysm. It's time for good bye. Sorry no see you later. Fuck this chapter sucked. Sorry for that. Good bye for now I'll see you round. Just here to say THE END.

-----------------------------
This book sucked sorry everyone needed to end it sorry for it all.