Truth or Dare

3rd person POV

So the boys were sitting on the couch watching "The Children". You were in Tom's room messing around with his bass. You decided to come out of the room. You asked the boys if they wanted to play a game. They all agreed.

You all sat in a circle, you announced the game was "Truth or Dare". The boys looked at eachother with mischievous faces. As if they had some wierd dares.

Your POV

When I announced the game Tom, Tord, Edd and Matt looked at one another as if they were gonna kill eachother. But I just shrugged if off.

Matt decided to go first. He asked Edd, "Truth or dare" Add said "dare". So Matt dared Edd to pour down a whole can of cola down the drain. Edd hesitated at first, but the he did it. He did it without looking  though.

Now it was Edds turn to ask  Tom.  "Truth or dare, Tom"  Tom said "Truth, I don't trust that face". I chuckled a bit, but not too loud" Tom was the only one to notice. He looked at me as if he was gonna murder me.  (as a joke) I blushed a light pink but, it fades quickly.

Edd said " Is it true that Matt scared you when you were gonna go in the kitchen yesterday?" Tom said "umm- ... NO!.......... yes". Edd laughed for a bit. Now it was Toms turn to ask me! "Truth or dare, y/n?". You made the brave decicion to pick dare. Tom said, " I dare you to kiss me" he said it with a smirk. You could tell Tied was getting mad.

I blushed a bright pink but, replied with "OK SAY I WONT" and kissed him right on the lips for everyone to see! Matt and Edd obviously took MANY pictures.

After the whole kissing thing, it was my turn to ask Tord. So i asked "Truth or Dare, Tor Bro?" He said "Truth, sissy missy" I said "Is it true that you got mad when I kissed Tom?" He replied "Duh, it's Tom, why would you go with a guy like him? (He said it jokingly)

it was Tord's turn to ask Matt. So He asked "Matt, Truth or Dare?" Matt said "DARE!" He Said, " I dare you to not look at yourself for the rest of the day!" Matt gasped in disbelief, because of what Tord just said. He whimpered "Ok, fine".

I felt kinda bad for him to be honest. So I looked a Tord and said "I feel bad for matt," in Norwegian. Tord said "OK fine!" But except in english. I said, "Hey Matt, you can look at yourself right now, but you gotta stop looking at yourself after the game". He said "YAY!" And went to go grab one of his mirrors.

~Le time skip~

Tom's POV
So the game had ended and I can't stop thinking about the dare I gave y/n. Idk what it is, it's just... I loved it.
Honestly I don't really know why, I just did. But I regret it at the same time cause Tord was getting a little mad.

I went to my room only to find y/n in it. She said "Hi Tommie". I said "Don't call me Tommie you marshmallow bun!" I could tell she was blushing cause of the way she tried to cover her face. I found it cute, like a little cat.
I sat next to her on my bed and asked her,"Did you actually kissed me for the dare, or did you just want too?" She hesitantly answered "umm, I dunno know. If I did it the boys would take pictures,  if I rejected you the boys would tease you. So I just went for the kiss." I said "oh okay"

Øøf , this took awhile, let me know if you guys liked it, or what I could improve. If yall like it, I mighe make another chapter. Also it's ok I won't take the bad stuff personally!

Okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(For now) :))))) see ya!
~nomthekoala
Word count : 684