Time Jump: 2 years later

"NINA!" Luca rushed towards me.

"Man, this hurt like a bitch." I said while grabbing my arm.

The police took Noelia and her men. Have fun rotting in jail. They rushed me to the hospital, good thing it was just twenty minutes away. They pulled the bullet and cleaned my wound, man that hurt a lot. As soon as my parents saw us they hugged us.

"Daddy, mommy. I missed you." Ivy said while running and cried in my parents arms.

"So did we." They we both hugged her.

"How are you feeling princess?" Dad asked.

"Like I've been shot." I said with a grin.

"Only you would say that." Mom shook her head.

"Can't lose the humor in a situation like this, cause then I will lose it. Two times close to death." I said as my voice started to break.

Luca hugged me and i started to cry.

"You're alive, and everyone who wanted to harm you is in jail now." Mom said pulling me into a hug.

"It's finally over over, princess." Dad said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Soon everyone left and it was just me and Luca.

"Time to look into the future, shorty."

"Yep and I can't wait." I said before pulling him into a kiss.

Two years later.

Two crazy year went by, Luca was close to graduate, I still had a year before graduation. Dimitri and Marie found an apartment and moved in together. Same for Nico and Lia. I was in a good place, so Luca and I decided to moved in the apartment James left me. It was perfect, and big. We're stronger than ever and no drama, everything was in peace.

"For the last time, I did not ate your oreos."

"Then who did."

"Let's ask cookie monster." I said while pointing at Ivy.

Yeah, on the weekend my parents drive over here. Ivy loves to spend time with us.

"I'm innocent." She said giving us those cute puppy eyes.

"Hey Missy, don't forget who taught you that trick." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, they were delicious, I'm sorry." She said innocently.

"Man she's good." Luca said and we both chuckled.

"Let's go to the park, it's a beautiful day." I suggested.

"Yayy." She squealed.

We made our way to the park, mom and dad were meeting us there with Zack.

As soon as we arrived, Ivy went to play with Zack. We talked and enjoyed the weather.

Zack and Ivy accidentally fell into a puddle so my parents took them to the hotel.

We stayed there on a bench, Luca bought oreos, I swear he loves cookies more than me.

We were talking until someone tap my leg.

"Hi." She said with a cheeky smile, she was so adorable.

"Hi." We both said.

"What's your name." I asked.

"I'm Luna."