Nina Kingston

Things don't always work the way we thought it would. You see, I had everything planned out with my boyfriend, James.

We were supposed to get married, have kids, he gave me a promise ring in senior year. We were off to college in a few months, but tragedy happened.

*Flashback*

"Hey, beautiful." He said pulling me into a kiss.

"Hey, handsome."

"I was looking for an apartment that's just twenty minutes away from campus, and it's perfect for us."

"As long as we're together." I smiled.

"Forever and always." He said against my lips.

"Forever and always." I said before kissing him.

That same afternoon, he drove to the place where the apartment was, he was going to make sure everything was perfect and when could be move in.

"Everything is perfect, I'll be there in two hours."

"Okay, drive safe. Love you."

"Love you too, beautiful."

He never came back, a truck hit his car so bad, it cost his life.

My world crumbled that day, I lost my best friend, boyfriend. I lost my world.

I'll never fall in love again.

*End of flashback.*

It's been four months since he passed away.

I pushed everyone away, even My best friends. I couldn't deal with anyone.

"Nina?" I heard my mom said.

"I want to be alone."

"Please open, dinner is ready."

"I-Im not hungry." I said while sobbing.

She opened the door and hugged me.

"Mom I miss him, why did he leave me."

"Life happened."

"Mom, we were supposed to have this amazing life together." I broke down.

"Sometimes things don't happen the way we thought it would." I heard dad said, he sat next to me and hugged me.

"Don't be sad, sissy." I look to see my baby sis who is almost four. She climbed to my lap sat down and hugged me.

Then my baby brother crawled into my room. Meet Zack Kingston, he's 10 months old.

My parents didn't waste time, those two are still unholy, They have no shame

My parents didn't waste time, those two are still unholy, They have no shame. Oh Well, they gave me two adorable siblings, after Zack mom told dad to get fixed which he did.

Mom picked him up and put him on my lap. "Thank you guys, I love you all so much." I said as tears started to fall.

"We love you too, princess." Dad said as he wiped my tears. Sometimes all we need is Family, even when they drive you crazy. Family is everything to me.

.......

Lia and Marie are going to the same college with me, they were sharing a place together, I was assigned another roommate. Oh Well, I wanted to experience college.

As for the apartment James bought, yes he bought the apartment, he was saving a lot. I locked it, it wasn't furnished or anything. It didn't feel right to live there, So I will keep it locked till I know what to do with it.

"Are you ready?" Lia asked.

"As I'll ever be." I said trying not to break.

"We're here for you." Marie hugged me. Marie and Lia, have been my best friends since diapers.

Marie belongs to Aunt Johanna and Lia belongs to Aunt Briana.

"You might meet someone in college." Lia told me.

"No, I just want James, and he's never coming back." I broke down, they both hugged me. "It hurts so bad." I cried in Their arms, they always been there for me.

"Everything is packed and in the truck." Dad said.

"We'll be down waiting." They told me before leaving.

"I'll miss you dad." I hugged him tight.

"I'll miss you more, princess." He hugged me back.

Mom walked in with Zack in her arms and Ivy holding her hand. "Call us everyday, every hour." Mom said making me chuckle.

"I will." I hugged her.

"I'll miss you so much." Ivy hugged my leg.

"I'll miss you too, so much. And you too." I said while hugging her and Zack. "Visit me soon, I'm already getting home sick." I said with tears falling.

"We will go there next week." Dad said and they all hugged me.

"Okay, now I'm leaving before I put you all in the truck." They just laughed. "Bye Family." I waved and left.

"Our baby girl left." Mom said with sadness. "You two are not allowed to grow up." She said to my siblings.

"If only we could shrink them forever." Dad said to mom.

"Is sissy gonna be Okay?"

"She will, she just needs time." Dad answered her.

I was already missing them so much.

.........

Two hours later, we arrived.

"We're here." Lia said excited.

"Hopefully it isn't filled with tools, twits And twats." Marie said making us laugh.

"We're here." I sighed.

Four crazy years, here we come.