28 - bruises

Warning: mild sexual references

I woke up in my bed tangled between the sheets that covered my naked body.

I rose my hand to touch my lips, immediately remembering last night. It was as if we'd kissed for weeks on end, when I ran my fingers across them I flinched slighting at their soreness.

I sat up slowly, wincing in pain, quickly regretting my decision. There was definitely something wrong. Had I hurt my back during our activities last night? I turned my head to look behind me where I was laying before, putting into view large blue blood marks on my bottom sheet.

I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to see what had happened to me.

I checked my bare back in the mirror; the marks across my back that used to be purple and pink were now a dark blue, tesseract blue. The cuts must have opened last night, something to do with what we were doing and the fact that Bucky had a metal arm.

"DEAR GOD!" I heard Bucky shout from my bedroom

"Bucky it's okay!" I rushed back into the room "I'm alive," I said, overly grinning to reasure him.

"What do you mean it's okay? There's blood everywhere! Did I hurt you last night? Or you get your like period or something?" He questioned.

"No, I did not get my period!" I turned around and headed back into the bathroom.

Unfortunately due to my conditions having periods wasn't an option for me anymore.

"Y/n? What the hell? Don't walk away from me!" He shouted, getting up out of bed and following me, "Did I do that??"

"Bucky I'm fine."

I looked to him at the door of my bathroom. My eyes darted down for a second at his naked body, making me turn away quickly and look at the ceiling.

"Oh sorry...Yeah— I'll um—Yeah—one sec..." he left the room and came back with underwear on and a held his shirt in his hand for me to cover up too, but first he wanted to see the damage he'd done.

"I did this, didn't I?" He said in sorrow walking behind me and glaring at the partly dried blue blood on my back.

"It doesn't hurt though. You probably just scratched me accidentally." I turned around to face him.

"Jesus," He raised his eyebrows at my chest, but not my breasts like I thought he was, but my bruised shoulder, the creation from his metal arm, maybe gripping me too tightly last night. "I am so sorry," He said with guilt.

I looked to him, but gaze my trailed down to his side "Oh my god, Bucky."

He looked down quickly to where my eyes were.

"What?" He questioned stepping to the side a little to look at his reflection in the mirror.

"I'm so sorry," I spoke. He had large bruises as well, blue, purple and yellow. I remembered gripping there last night, holding on so I could feel him closer.

"Baby, I'm fine," He argued.

"No you're not! Look what I've done to you!" I cried.

I leaned on the counter of the sink and put my head in my hands.

"Y/n," he pulled my hands off my face and placed them on his cheeks with his on top. "I think we're just gonna have to get used to this."

I chuckled at his remark and he leaned into kiss me.

"Now go get some clothes on. You're distracting— wait no! Um..." He stuttered.

"Oh am I distracting you?" I smirked.

He pinched the skin between his eyes and rubbed them, regretting what he had accidentally blurted out.

"How distracted?" I joked.

"God sake," He moaned throwing his t-shirt he had in his hand at me, making me crack up in laughter.

***

"So, who's up for the Osborn's summer get away?" My dad blurted out at the breakfast table. It was finally time to go to visit Harry and Norman Osborn's summer house, somewhere in the Hamptons I imagine, San Diego maybe? I'd seen a couple of pictures of it on Harry's Instagram, it was a grand house with white columns at the front, with large windows showing off the pool and mountains around the residence.

"I can't wait!" Wanda said.

"Me too," Sam agreed.

"Wait are you still setting up Y/n with Harry?" Bucky mumbled.

"Of course!" My dad laughed at Bucky, his eyes just rolled at him. "Jeez I'm just joking frosty.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"It will be fun!" I said excitedly, trying to convince Bucky. "You'll love it, I promise. We'll go to the pool, sunbathe, watch the sun set, drink beer, it'll be nice."

"Fine, whatever," He groaned.