Chapter Four- Twenty Facts

Chapter Four

Lauren's POV

After seeing some of our friends, Marcus and I returned to our hotel room and watched some 'Orange is The New Black' on Netflix.

Jim and Tanya had left a note saying that they were out with Alfie and Zoe somewhere.

I was still so tired from being woken up so early this morning. Being snuggled in with Marcus while watching Netflix wasn't certainly wasn't helping me feel more awake and neither was eating popcorn. I could hardly keep my eyes open. Slowly, I fell asleep..

Marcus' POV

I fell asleep as soon as Lauren fell asleep. I wanted to fall asleep but I didn't want to seem rude. But when she began to sleep, I immediately did too.

I woke up, it was 7pm and I think Tanya and Jim hadn't return from where they had went. 

Lauren was on her bed on her laptop.

"Are you awake now sleepy-head?" She giggled.

"You can speak! You went to sleep before me!" I laughed, "What are you up to?"

"I'm editing my vlog, I ended it with a close up of you sleeping" She chuckled.

"Shit, are you for real?" That certainly made me wake up from that nap.

"You'll have to watch my vlog to find out."

"Have you uploaded it?" I questioned her.

"Nope, still editing."

I got my vlogging camera and ended my vlog too. "Just fell asleep from watching Orange is The New Black, it's a good series and all that, but I'm just so tired from being woken up so early this morning. Um apparently Lauren vlogged me sleeping close up, so if you guys want to watch it I might link that in the description below. Lauren and myself went to see Joey, Tyler, Connor and Troye and we talked and stuff. But I didn't vlog that, sorry. I promise you that I will vlog something like that during these vlogs. Well, this should be the end of the vlog! I can't wait to meet you guys tomorrow! I love your sexy faces and I'll see you all tomorrow! Byeee!"

I edited my vlog. Lauren and I ended up finishing our editing at the same time, so we went to dinner together. We met up with Caspar, Joe and Louise and ate with them too.

It was close to midnight, but having that little nap in the afternoon was keeping us wide awake. Troye, Connor and Tyler were having a little slumber party, so we decided to keep each other occupied and go to that after dinner.

We sang songs together, drunk a little and gossiped. At around 1am everyone was off back to there rooms and were almost immediately asleep. Everyone for except Marcus and I.

We were snuggled in our beds, playing a game of 20 facts we didn't know about each other.

We were having a little trouble getting to sleep, so this was our plan of attack.

By fact number 19 my eyes were near closed.

"Fact number 19, I need to go to sleep." Marcus said wearily.

I laughed, "Fact number 19, I do too."

There was a moment of silence, "Fact number 20, last but not least, I like you." 

My ears pricked, "What was that Marcus?"

"I like you..."

"What do you mean you like me?" I asked him, but I was too late, he was already asleep.