Chapter 1

====

Heyyyy guyss! I'm a new fanfiction "dude" Sorry if my English is bad ):! I'm from Germany and currently learning English!

-*Please note I do NOT own Citrus!*-

Anyways Enjoy the Fanfiction!

====

Yuzu was late to school at morning, Mei left early as she had no time to wake the Blonde up.

The blonde slowly woke up as she fell off from her bed "Uwaaaaah!" The Blonde was confused why wouldn't the raven hair wake her up?

She'd look at the clock, "Oh god, I'm late!" The blonde would get dressed quickly, as she went outside of her room "Hey mom! I Better get going!" She'd run to the door and shut it quickly

"Y-Yuzu Wait!"

=======

At School

"Haruminnn!" Yelled the Blonde "E-Eh!? Yuzu! Good morning!" 

"Good Mornin'! I had the best dream yesterday!" "A-Ah.. you're always talking about your dreams Yuzu." "But I obviously have nothing to talk about!" "Ehhh~ You always talk about somethi-" Matsuri would be staring at the Blonde " Good morning, Yuzu-Chan!"

"Good morning..." Said both girls "Matsuri.. what are you doing here? You know what will happen if Mei saw you!" "Ehh! but I missed you, Yuzu-Chan!"  The blonde was annoyed, She'd grab Matsuri and walked her outside the school "Later, Matsuri!" "Ehh! Yuzu-chan!"

Phew.. Thought the Blonde.

=====

After School the weather got worse... and much worse.. everyone would be confused about why has the weather changed suddenly? A thunderstorm is coming... Yes A thunderstorm.

Yuzu would be Curious about Mei as she had never seen her In school, As the blonde walked to the student council office, The blonde knocked the door.. "Come in." "A-Ah, Hello Mei!"

"Oh, it's you Yuzu. Hello"

"S-So.. wanna walk Home, Mei?'' Said the blonde cheerfully

"Sorry, I still have some student council work" The raven hair was annoyed by her, She'd continue talking "Please close the door and go home without me."

"I-I Can wait!" "Yuzu, Please go home" Said the raven hair

"F-Fine..", the blonde would go and walk home as it was raining she had no umbrella, The blonde sighed.

Yuzu would walk home.. frightened.. scared.. cold.. weak..

As the blonde arrived.. she was gonna catch a cold as she couldn't walk anymore .. as she Fainted.. no one was home.

=====

*an Hour later..*

"I'm Ho-.. Yuzu!" The raven haired girl was frightened by what she had looked, Why? Why? Why was she stupid enough to leave her be in a thunderstorm! the raven hair would carry her to the bed quickly as she tried to help her... hours went passed..

The blonde would wake up at her bed wondering what happened.. "Huh..? Mei..?"

"Yuzu.. I'm so sorry.. I was so worried.." cried the raven hair, the blonde would cry with her too. "I'm sorry.. Mei I-I Made you worried." "Don't apologize.." the raven hair would push her closer as the blonde's face turned red, the raven hair smirked and gave her a deep kiss as she missed her so .. so so much "Ah! Mei! what's wrong..?" "I missed you.." the blonde would turn red as a tomato head,  Mei Hand would slide down to her panties, as she suddenly started fingering the girl hardly.. "A-Ah! Mei! Hah!"  the raven hair loved those moans.. as she continued Harder and Harder until the blonde came.. "M-Mei.. W-" the raven haired would give her a light kiss "was that good?" Asked Mei "...Yes" The blonde said while blushing. "Anyway... what do you want to eat..?"

-TO BE CONTINUED !

======

Yooo guys! ^^ I really wish Mei was like that! Ahhhh! Sorry guys if it was terrible, anyways next chapter would be finished until I return from my vacation ! :)! and I promise it'll be better! and.. Erotic. nah nah Just joking. Anyways! See you all at chapter 2!

======