She nodded her head in agreement and while she appreciated the gesture of the tea, she didn't really find herself wanting to drink it. She passed it along to her brother before excusing herself from the table and announcing that she was going to take a shower and then head to bed. She was to report back to the Potter household early the next morning since Harry was reported to be an early riser.

As she made her way into the shower after undressing, she allowed the hot water to continuously pour over her body as she just stood there. Renata didn't want to admit it to her brother, but there was a sense of fear already brewing in her chest with her new job. She didn't want to screw anything up in the fear that it would cause any further damage towards James and Harry. James was in such a fragile state as she came to witness before she left the home and she was afraid that if she wasn't enough to help him, that she would just make things worse.

The problem was, she was left to question herself, left to wonder if she was good enough for the job? She had personally never dealt with grief, she had never lost anyone that truly meant something to her. The closest she had ever come to experiencing a death was when her pet fish Renaldo had died one night when she was around six years old.

There was nothing that she could relate to when it came to James not only losing his wife but losing friends as well to a war that he was so young to take part in but really didn't have any other choice unless he wanted to lose his son as well. She couldn't imagine being faced with such a challenge, to face such loss, and then be asked to carry on as usual.

The fact that James had asked for help, Renata saw that as a form of strength as James saw it more as a moment of weakness. But she saw it as strength, simply because there were many people in the world who could not bring themselves to ask for help, whether it was because they were consumed by fear or pride, they simply would rather let their problems consume them whole, rather than reach out.

"Please," she prayed in the shower as she leaned against the cold wall and allowed the water to continue washing over her, " if the gods do exist, please don't let me mess this up."

After getting a good night's rest that lacked in dreaming, Renata found herself refresh the next morning and ready to start the day. She wasn't sure what was really planned with her day spent in the company of James and Harry, but she was certain she was going to figure it out once she arrived. Adelmo was already gone on one of his shifts as the house was quiet as Renata got ready.

Enzo watched her carefully from the bottom of the stairs, his head following her whenever she walked past. She felt slightly guilty that he was going to be left alone for the majority of the day, but she hoped that Adelmo would take advantage of his breaks and come home to let the pup out to stretch his legs.

"I wish I could take you," she called to him in passing, " but we might have to warm up to that idea. After all, you made quite a fool out of yourself the last time you met everyone."

Enzo whined before placing his head down and covering his face with the use of his paws. She let out a small chuckle before she grabbed her shoes and went to head down the stairs to leave. He let out a small whine as he followed her towards the door, leaving her to feel slightly guilty.

"Alright, I suppose I can leave you with a treat," she said hurrying to the kitchen and grabbing a bone for him. She placed it down and while he was distracted, she quickly let the home and pulled out her wand to apparate to the Potter home.

She arrived in no time and proceeded to knock as she had done the day before, only to find the door open almost immediately as if they had been anticipating her arrival. As soon as the door opened, she was greeted with the ear-piercing scream that belonged to Harry, who was wailing in the background. James looked to be at his wit's end, his eyes heavy with the dark bags under them and red with irritation.