Chapter 1

Craig's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and quickly shut it off. Dragging myself out of bed I walked over to my big bathroom to shower and brushed my teeth then walking over to my closet to get dressed.

After I pulled my suit on I walked down my grand stair case to the door. I quickly grabbed my keys then walked out of my penthouse locking the door as I left. My phone started to buzz as i was walking over to my Bugatti Veyron. I answered the call as the door lifted up then sat down and closed the door.

"Hey Craig." said the other voice on the like ecstatically. "Hello Clyde'' I said in a monotone. "When are you getting here?" Clyde said with the same tone of enthusiasm in his voice. "I'm in the car I was about to take off right when you called me." I said slightly annoyed.

"Well then get here fast, you Token and I have a meeting with that really big company in a half an hour." he said slightly more Sirius. "Alright, alright I'm on my way." I said as I pulled out off my driveway and speeding down the road

__________________

"As we discussed a few days prior My company will be getting 70% of the proceeds while your company will be receiving the other 30%." I said sternly to all the people in the meeting room. "Well then I think we have a deal." Said the head of the other company, standing up to shake my hand. I stood up as well shaking his hand closing the deal officially.

"thank you Mr. Roland It was a pleasure doing business with you." I said slightly grinning. He chuckled "Oh please Mr. Tucker It was mine and on my company's behalf to work with you." He said as the rest off his crew stood up to leave. "We must be going now goodbye Mr. Tucker." he said as him and his crew let the room.

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuude we fucking did it.." Clyde said giving me a bro hug. "Hell yeah do you know how much more money we are going to be making?!" Token said laughing. "I say we celebrate!" Clyde said enthusiastically. "hell yeah" Token said. "I'm down" I said shrugging.

"I know a bomb ass strip club like 30 minutes away." Clyde said with a smirk. "fuck yeah" token said. "I don't know guys, a strip club?" I said awkwardly. "Come on man! I heard that they hired a male dancer pretty cute too." Token said with a smirk and wiggling his eye brows. "Let me grab my keys."

_______________

"Seriously? Poles and Holes?" I said. "yeah man now lets go in" Clyde said putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked into the dimly red lit building. Right as we walked in we were greeted by a brunet wearing practically nothing and guided to a booth and asked what we wanted to drink.

"Three beers please" Clyde said with a bit of a blush overcoming his cheeks, obviously by being attracted to the girl. "Coming right up sweetie." she said seductively as she gently grabbed Clyde's chin and tilting his head up to look at her. "whore" I scoffed after the brunette had gone. "Hey she was hot" Clyde said looking a little offended. "Yeah man" Token said elbowing me in the arm with a smerk.

____2 hours later____

Clyde was drunk off his ass trying to get anything that looked like a girl to let him bring her back with us. Token on the other hand was really drunk but not as hammered as Clyde has been ordering lap dances from as much girls as he can. While I still sat at the booth just a little tipsy. trying to ignore all the basically naked girls that would try to talk to me every once in a while.

Eventually I looked over to the main stage where girls usually would dance on a pole in front of a whole bunch of horny men. But the sight that I saw didn't appall me like i thought it would. Just the sight of what I saw made me completely forget about the whore house I was in.

I saw a Boy with messy blonde hair shirtless with black leather booty shorts who looked to be the same age as me dancing majestically against the pole. The more I focused on him the more memorizing he got. I think I started to forget seroundings completely.

He had messy blonde hair that suited him fondly and big doe like piercing green forestry eyes and full bubble gum pink lips and thin but strong arms and a defined v line accompanied by slightly noticeable abs. A plumb butt with smooth looking thighs and freckles that looked like they danced all over his body but the freckles that lay on his face looked like a consultation that spread his cheeks and nose.

I heard Clyde and Token calling my name drawing my attention away from the angle I had been looking at. "what do you want?" I said sternly. "We wanna go home Craaaaig." They said in unison. "Alright fine." I said signing the bill and following them out. I looked back at the angle on the stage and I could have sworn that he looked at me. I blushed and shook my head then left.

I drove both them both home and then drove to my own house. As I laid in bed trying to fall asleep all I could think about was that blonde haired green eyed freckled angle.

Thanks for reading lol I actually really like this chapter. Anyway thanks for reading! Kisses!

word count: 961