Chapter 8: My best friend

-=+Time skip after the date+=-

Graser's POV

We're leaving in 3 days. I don't want to leave. I want Maggie to come with me or at least get away from Texas and her father. I have an idea though.

"Hey guys." I asked everyone.

"Ya?" They all said.

"We don't want to leave each other and we want to stay together, right?" I said.

"Yeahh?" They said.

"So why don't we all pack up our stuff and move in together? I live alone and I have a love of spare room, so you guys can come back to Canada with me! Maggie and Dul will be the only girls, but that's okay. So you guys up for it?" I asked, giving them all a smile.

"YES! That's the greatest idea I've ever heard!" They all were happy with it.

"Okay. I have 6 bedrooms and a pull out couch. You guys can decide on the way. We have to go home and pack up. I can take Maggie to her house and get her packed up while you guys go to the hotel, pack up and go home to get your stuff. Make sure to bring your PCs! See you guys later!" I said.

Maggie's POV

Graser took me to my house to get my things, but something pretty bad happened. We walked in on Brooke and Parker making out in the couch.

"WTF BROOKE!" I screamed.

"It's not what it looks like." She said.

"Well it obviously looks like your making out with my EX boyfriend. How could you do that to me?" I asked her.

"Well I've liked Parker from the start and I couldn't stand to see him so upset because you broke up with him! Why would you do that to him! He's a sweetheart." Brooke said.

"A sweetheart? He dumped me then kidnapped me! He broke Graser's arm! He was in jail for a few days until SOMEONE had to get him out. That someone was you!" I screamed at her.

I felt Graser grab my arms and take me to my room to get my things.

I finished packing my stuff then said goodbye to Brooke and left the house. That's the last time I'll ever see her.

"Are you ready to go to Canada?" Graser asked.

"Totally. If that means I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friends. You know I love you like a brother, and I couldn't live without you guys. You have been there for me and all I did for you was give the same back. I knew we were going to get along from the starts because we both love playing jokes. Thank you Graser! You are my best friend!" I started to get teary eyed. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a big hug. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Let's go." He said. He was also a little teary eyed.

-=+Time skip to Graser's house+=-

Maggie's POV

Since there was only 6 bedrooms we had to share one because no one wanted a couch, so me and Grape offered to sleep in the same bed because we were dating.

"So what would you like to do today Mr.Graser10mccpyt?" I asked him.

"We could all record a survival games together?" He asked.

"That would be awesome. Should we also tell the fans we are living together?" I said.

"Ya. I think we should also tell then about us too." Grape said while looking at me.

-=+Time skip to after the recording+=-

I was starting to fall asleep. The next thing I know was being carried into my room and being cuddled up next to Grape.

"I love you Grape, goodnight." I told him.

"I love you more." He said.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.

I was sitting in a cold, dark room. I was trying to move, but I couldn't. "Help! Someone please help!" I started to scream. I saw a shadow walking to me. It was Parker's. "Stay away from me! I want Grape here! GRAPE!" I yelled. "Grape come here." Parker said. Grape walked out if the darkness holding a gun. "Help me." I screamed again. "I'm afraid I can't. Sorry Mags, it's your time!" BOOM

I was awaken by someone screaming my name. Everyone was in the room. They all had a terrified look on their faces. I was really sweaty and tears were streaming down my face.

"Are you okay?" H asked.

"No." I screamed. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

Before I closed the door I pulled out a razor. I think Grape saw because he started screaming at me to stop.

I locked the door and pulled out the blades. I haven't done this in 2 years. Nothing was going to stop me anytime soon. I made 3 slits on my wrist. 1) for making Grape upset. 2) for being me. 3) for freaking out on my friends.

I put the blades back in the razor and just sat there, covering my face with my bloody hands. I had unlocked the door because they were all screaming. Grape barged in and everyone else came soon after.

"Why the heck would you do this to yourself?" Grape screamed.

"They all have meaning. 1 of them was making you upset. Another one was freaking out on you guys and the last one was for being me." I told them.

They all just sat there speechless. Soon after they all left, but Dul.

"Here, let me help you get cleaned up." She said.

I gave her a nod and we finished cleaned up my arm.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Dul.

"Sure, let's go in my room." We head into her room and lock the door.

"So what was the nightmare about?" She asked.

"Well...." I told her the whole thing. She started crying really badly.

"You know Grape would never do that to you! He is to sweet and nice to hurt you. None of is would. Not even Bayani!" She said.

"I know, but I can't get it stuck out of my head." I told her.

Knock knock knock

I got up and opened the door to find some roses on the floor with a letter.

"Please stop doing this to yourself. Whenever these roses die, that is when my love for you dies. Just think about that and look into it very deeply." It was from Grape.

It told me to look very deeply so I did. I realized one of the roses were plastic so it would never die. So his love for me will never die. Mine will never die either.

=============================

This is really late, but I did it anyway!

I was scrolling in twitter and saw Graser was going to show the cube guys his face, but it was a joke! I got really mad!

Well SLAP a like, it helps out a stack! I'm Mac_12, you've been reading my book and I'll see you... NEXT TIME!! "Inserts Outro music"

Follow me on Instagram!

@frms_mckenna

Peace out!✌️