Band-Aids - As Long As You Love Me.

Start from the beginning

    I smiled as I sent it. I got a bunch of retweets and favorites but many hate. I did not want all them finding out about my relationship with Justin.

   It's already hard enough being the girl that almost teared One Direction apart.

   "Babe. Your turn." I heard Justin say.

   I hopped out of my seat and sat in the chair by the make-up artist.

   "Hi!" I said happily to her.

   "Hello." She replied as she shook a bottle of nail polish. "I'm gonna be doing your nails real quick. They dry quick when you put it under here."

   "Okay." I said.

   She did my nails with a light blue colored nail polish. She painted it perfectly in under 2 minutes. I set it under the dryer as she looked at my face.

   "Okay." She said touching my face. "You have amazing features so we are gonna have those pop more. You skin is quite oily so we will make sure it won't be anymore. You may take this certain wash I will be put on home with you."

   "Thank you." I said and smiled.

   "Don't thank me. It's my job." She said and smiled. "So, for the first scene for your make-up is just gonna be simple. You are just gonna be sitting at home drinking hot cocoa trying to get a hold of Justin while he's on tour."

   "Okay." I nodded.

   First she added the foundation/wash thing that I could take home. It felt nice and it definitely helped my oily face.

   Next she added just a tad bit of brown eyeshadow that you could see because it didn't go very high. She did some white eyeshadow in the corner of my eye to fix it a bit. Then a tad bit of mascara.

   Lastly she put some pink lip gloss on my lips that tasted like strawberries.

   "You are done. Your outfit is right over there. Do the first one for the first scene." She said pointing to the changing room. "When you are done go over there to get your hair down."

   "Thanks." I said. I headed to the dressing room and examined the outfits. 

   The first outfit that the lady told me to wear was a more comfy outfit. I didn't really know the concept of the music video but I guess they will tell me.

   I put on the top which was a purple maroon color. It slung down on one shoulder and the long sleeves tighten at the wrist. I put on the grey sweats and the tan UGGS over them.

  I thought Justin hated UGGS..?

  I walked out and found the hair dresser.

  "Hello." She said happily.

   "Hi." I said sitting on the chair.

   "So," She started as she pulled out my hair band from my hair. "The first scene is a plain one. Not all fancy type. So for your hair all we are gonna do it put your hair in a messy bun on the top but were gonna make you bangs look beautiful to let it stand out a bit."

  I nodded and she grabbed the comb and put my part even further.

  She sprayed my hair with something and brushed it down perfectly. As she blow dried it looked more fuller. A lot more of volume to it! My bangs looked super side swept which I've always wanted them to do.

  "Do you mind if I cut some layers in?" She asked. "I can tell you like you bangs like that."

  "Of course." I replied.