Venom Rising

I've become one with this symbiote now. Its with me where ever i go. If i need to change into my suit its there. Its been days and ive never been better. I take down criminals even faster.

Yet people have been telling me that ive changed like ive become worse. So what if im not the same nerdy girl who always did her work and was a good student. Why cant i change it up a bit its not there life its mine.

Though i think people i care about are starting to turn against me. Disliking me because of how i act now. Its still me just more confident in what i want to do.

As of now im taking down a bad guy who is robbing a bank on fourty first street.

"Well what do we have here a couple of bozos trying to rob a bank with lousy guns" i say to them real 'impressed' .

"Shit guys its Spidergirl, we need to get out of here" one of the bozos quickly said. Dropping his gun ready to surrender.

"Hey where are you going i just got here" i inform them as they attempt to escape out the door. I web them by the feet so they fall down to the ground. They start to sqirm there way out the door so now i web them to the floor and some on the mouth.

Looking throught out the bank all the hostages are still laying on the red carpeted floor with their hands on their heads.

"Hey you guys are free now, you can get back to your business" i wave at them, one of the people from behind the bank counter stands up.

"Thanks Spidergirl"

"No problem just doing my job" then i mutter under my breath "something the cops can't do". Now im out of here. Though most of my thoughts have not been mine most of them being the symbiotes, its a twisted thing. I love it but its not me i gotta get rid of it but i dont know how to.

"You can never get rid of me im a part of you" It says

"Yes i can i will get rid of you no matter what it takes" i argue with the thing taking over my mind

"Try me, you will be with me forever" it comtested with me

"I will you will just see for yourself" i argue back with it. Making my way to the rooftops running along the rooftops trying to figure put how to rid of this symbiote. After that last takedown i wasnt even paying attention to what the time was its getting pretty dam late.

Swinging from roof to roof through to home i make it back just as the clock ticks 9. Well i either sneak in or just wander in where uncle mason is mostly likely going to be sitting in his favourite chair waiting for my arrival through the front door with a disappointing look on his face like he usually does.

Well who cares im going in through my bedroom window and go to sleep. It might be one of those nights where hes not staying up late waiting for me to walk in that front door finding some excuse as to why im not home at the curfew, that im home 3 or 4 hours later.

Tomorrow i will get rid of this symbiote now I'm ready to go to sleep ready for another day of school. Thats if i'll go to school or whether i will just rock up and leave again at some time of the day and dont return to school later.

I awake to the next day to see its almost midday. Where the heck did the time go, whyd i sleep in for, unless it was this symbiote. Thats it im getting sick of this thing i want me back...sure it was fun but its not me.

I just want some food, im starving. So i make my way downstairs to the kitchen to make up some cereal. Feeling like Lucky Charms, i get those out of the cupboard. As im munching on those i think of what i could do today since half my day is gone. Ill go patrol the city, see whats happening today.

Finished up my bowl i put it in the sink. Before making my way out the front door i grab my bag and head out. Looking from side to side of the road, making sure no pne can see me before the symbiote changes me into the suit. I'm off swinging through New York through the tall skyscrapers.

Today we decided to take down this criminal who was robbing a bank. Though the symbiote wouldn't stop beating the guy up I couldn't take it. Sure he was a criminal but you don't kill them. I had to get rid of it, but I didn't know how.

I try to stop punching the guy but the symbiote was stronger then I was. Well almost I pull myself and it away, ok now I'm this far how do i get rid of it. What are it's weaknesses, what would this thing hate. As I'm thinking, I'm still taking the symbiote away swinging through New York.

Suddenly I crash into something, for a moment I'm knocked out. It was a really loud noise well bang. Looking up as I rub forehead, to see that a crashed into the church bell. How the heck did I swing into it. Though now I feel like I'm in a but more control. So this must be it's weakness big sonic sound waves.

There's a rope so you can ring the big church bell, pulling on it my theory worked though people would be wondering what's going on, I don't care I want this thing off me. I can feel it fighting against the noise but it's also pulling away from me. Its working finally it's free from me. It changes and forms a head for a split second, I couldn't see it very well but it looked like something out of a nightmare.

Disapearing into the shadows the thing is gone from me, though I don't know what's going to happen to it it seem very happy that I got rid of it. It's going to be out there in the open, what's going to happen to it.