Found him Pt 2

Welcome back awesome people to another chapter this is part two of last chapter continuing on from that flashback.

Not wanting to be on 5 news on tonight I run off leaving the scene. Instead I now have a squad of cops trailing my but wanting to catch me. So not how I wanted this night to go. I just wanted to leave and go home not be on a high speed chase with a couple of cop cars chasing me through the streets of New York.

I'm running fast along the busy roads where cars are whizzing past me. I'm tailing a truck, wanting to catch a ride I jump up onto the tray of the ute. Standing on the tray for a moment looking through the back window before hopping on the roof. Seeing a truck with a shipping container i jump landing on the side then climbing it till I get to the top of the container.

Not noticing that there was a police bike underneath me. Still, I keep going along the roof to web to a nearby lamp post swinging down the from the bridge and hitting the front of an oncoming bus, still hanging on I end up rolling along the front and onto the side then end up falling to the ground as a taxi is coming towards me. Jumping up I put my hand out to attempt to stop the taxi from running me over then running to jump up and over the taxi.

Somehow I've ended up near the bridge so I web one of the beams and swing from beam to beam. The cops end up losing me, but now they probably getting told off by the officer in charge saying lots of cops versus me in a unitard or something like that.

That was a hectic night who knew that beating up one car thief would turn into a cop pursuit down New York City.

You know the big screens in time square where they always have news and ads on them. Well there's this one woman who's a reporter and she really hates my guts like seriously she always thinks I'm a menace. I'm trying to help the city not screw it up.

Her name is J Jasmine Jameson or I call her Triple J her name is a mouthful to many J's in one name. Every time I'm in Times Square she's always babbling on about how much of a menace or criminal or whatever I am to this city.

Did I ever tell you how I found the guy that's gonna lead me to Doc Oc. Nah I don't think I have well I found him robbing a laboratory up town most likely for Doc. Heard about him robbing it through a police scanner I have made to pick up on police happenings and whereabouts.

As of now I'm web slinging up town to a lab that he's stealing from. Honestly I'm so happy to be able to get him after many months. He's going to lead me to Doc Oc and she's going away to prison where the rest of the villains are.

Now I'm here at the lab where he's at stealing some science stuff like test tubes, some sort of dangerous chemicals. Well he doesn't seem to notice I'm here better go say hello. Now where'd he go in.

Scaling the roof I see no entry ways, I guess I'll go through the back door. Crawling along the roof and down the wall to the back door. Testing to see if he did and it is open. Now to make my way inside acting like I'm a lost person wandering into the wrong place.

He must've heard me come in or something not long afterwards.

"HEY! Who are you" he demands

"What? You've never heard of me before" I ask him offended

"No? Should I" he asks angrily

"Well duh, you should I'm Spidergirl doofus" I tell him with my hands on my hips "Wait don't I know you from somewhere" I ask him "Your Jerry Smith"

"How'd you know my name" he asks confused as to how I know

"Well I got my connections, just like you probably do" I tell him "Oh and by the way where's your boss I'd to have a few words with her"

"Why would I tell you where she is" he asks me

"Oh I don't know coz I'll do this" I tell him as I web one of the objects he was holding onto

"Is that the best you can do girl" he smirks at me expecting that I'll do something else

"Nah it's not" I shrug my shoulders then I web him to one of the nearby benches "Now why don't you tell me where she is" I threaten him 

"No I will never" he yells at me

"Hmm you sure about that" I web him to the bench even more by sticking his legs and feet the floor

"Okay, okay she's down near the docks downtown" he tells me scared of what I could do next, ooh just in time too I hear the boys in blue coming. I grab a sticky note and write this on It and say good bye to this criminal.

Courtesy of you neighbourhood Spidergirl

With nothing else to do I leave the scene ready to go home. To prepare for my first big boss fight, it's going to be scary but I know I'm going to make her pay for what she has done to my family.