Chapter 4

Niall's POV

  I was shaken awake by Liam. "What the hell Liam? It's 2 am! Geez," I whined.

  "I know, we have to go, we have an airplane to catch at 4 am," he said, pulling the covers off me. I shooed him out of my room. I changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a blue Jack Wills hoodie. I picked up the CD and walked out to the boys.

  "We just ahve to make one little stop," I told them, they all looked at me like "Really Niall, really?" I just kept walking. I got into the taxi that was waiting outside and told him to go to Carmen's house. The other boys got in silently. We were all silent the whole way to Carmen's house.

  When we arrived, I dropped the CD into the mail box and put the flap up. I walked up to her door an rang the doorbell. She answered, her eyes already red. I gave her a hug and led her to the car.

Carmen's POV

  I got into the taxi after Niall, keeping a death grip on his hand. I put my head on Niall's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me.

  When we arrived at the airport, i got out of the taxi shakily, continuing to hold his hand as if it was my lifeline. We went to go drop off his luggage and I handed him a picture frame with the picture of us inside it. "Thankyou, I love it," he said, kissing my forehead. I nodded, I didn't say anything for fear of bursting into tears.

  We stood by the gates for awhile, just hugging. The other boys had already gone in, leaving us out here alone. I just cried into his shoulder while he held me close. They called his plane and I leaned up and kissed him. "I love you," I said, biting my toungue so I didn't start crying.

  "I love you to," he whispered.

  "Bye, I'll miss you," I said, giving one last hug.

  I'll miss you to," he said, pulling away. I waved as he walked away slowly, giving up on holding back the tears.

  I walked out of the airport and into the taxi that was waiting outside. I watched out the window as his plane took off into the sky, taking the boy I loved with it, for six months and started to cry again. When I was dropped off, I went straight to my room, only to be disturbed a few moments later by a knock at my bedroom door. "Carmen!" I heard Ella and Anna sceam.

  "Go away," I snapped at them.

  "No, you have some explaining to do! Why didn't you tell us you were dating Niall James Horan of One Direction?" They screamed through the door.

  "Cause it only happened last night, and now he's back on tour and I won't see him for six months! Now go away!" I cried. I heard them walk down the stairs and the front door closing. I just sat in my room and cried for ac ouple hours until I got a FaceTime request from Niall.

  "Hi love," he said softly. I forced a small smile.

  "Hey, why don't you call some of your friends? Get your mind off me leaving?" he told me.

  "I don't want to," I said.

  "Come on, it's summer, why don't you go to the beach or something?" he asked me.

  "How come your taking this better than me?" I responded, trying to change the subject.

  "I'm not taking this well either love, I'm just trying to be strong for you," he said. I nodded. Just then, my door flew open and Anna and Ella barged in. Ella leaned in front of me, facing my IPod.

  "Do you mind if we steal Carmen for awhile?" she asked Niall.

  "No, Go have fun Carmen," he told me, ending our FaceTime.

  "We are going shopping!" Ella anounced, pulling me out of my room.