My Encounter with Daisy,feelings,and Rachel

The next day on my way to my class I was stopped by Daisy Powers and her band of bumbling idiots.

I could hear her, before I could see her in her ridiculously expensive strapped,specially designed heels, and yes I said specially, because her dad tries to buy her happiness, which in result makes her even more of bitch than she already is, hard to believe I know.

Her dad would get her anything she wanted,she just had to say the word, which is why when I saw her I wasn't surprised by her attire, it consisted of a light purple tank top,covered by a light glittered,purple jacket and skirt with leggings.

As I heard the designed heels walking towards me, I turned around to see her straight blond hair, whipping behind her as she walked quickly towards me, in obvious anger.

I was trying to get my books out of my locker and get to class as fast as I could,but sadly I didn't make it time because she slammed my locker shut right after I yanked my hand out.

I glared at her “What are you trying to do break my hand!?" I snarled out, I was still sore from my last 'experience' with my dad, she smirked at me, strangely proud of her actions before she realized her angry intentions.

Daisy Powers wasn't pleasant in a good mood, much less a bad one, and considering her father you were practically warned to leave her alone at all costs.

She glared at me, though I wasn't entirely certain why she was mad, but I had a feeling, it had something to do with Devin, clearly she wasn't happy by his rejection.

She looked at me with absolute disgust as she sneered at me “stay away from the new kid he's mine, you should know by now Riley, what I want I get"

I looked at her with the same disgust she had looked upon me with, only a moment ago,and sneered right back “you know, Daisy jealousy never looked good on you, neither did those braces you back in middle school now that I think about it" I looked at her with false sweetness now.

Daisy wasn't always popular she used to be at the bottom of the school line, as I often called it.

We also used to best friends But that was before she realized, she could use her dads fame to her advantage, and slowly went up the line, leaving me behind.

I never knew why she hated me I did nothing but stick up for her in middle school, and then she dropped me.

She was my one mistake, the only regret because as she was my only friend I expected her stick by me after my moms death, but she made it into a joke so she could be on top.

I never really forgave her for that, and she never for gave me...for whatever I did to her.

Apparently as I've been thinking, she's been ranting and raving about my 'lack of total moral'... I don't think she even knows what that means honestly.

I looked at her curiously before I asked “Daisy why did you change?" caught of guard, and angry at being interrupted “what do you mean,nerd?" she asked rudely “one, just because I'm smarter than you doesn't mean I'm a nerd and you used to be nice as shocking as that concept is to you" I talked to her as if I was talking to a small child.

Her followers oh sorry I meant “friends" and I say that because they only hung out with her, because of her popularity and they followed her everywhere there favorite activity just happened to be making fun of me, which were pretty pathetic insults anyways.

Daisy's follower to require was Jenna Higgs, the only reason she's in their group is because her daddy, is pretty loaded and she's in cheer leading.

She almost always wore her cheer leading outfit, even when the season was out, and honestly I don't think she knows the season even go's out,she has round hazel eyes and wavy, shoulder length,aubern hair that she never put up, no matter what.