Returning to school

Making up with my dad was a pretty big thing,for me and my sister,she was mad and by mad,I mean down right furious she hasn't forgiven him for what he did to me which I didn't understand.

Why be mad at someone for what they did to another person,and not what they did to you my guess is its the whole caring thing again,I mean don't get me wrong I love Rachel,but outwardly showing affection,now that's a whole new concept for me.

But I'm learning.

I now understand more emotions than I ever thought there were,yet I'm still learning the question running through my head is, will I be able to learn all of them,if I consider learning a new five is progress? I don't know.

I don't know the answer to any of these,but I hope I will soon.

After I made up with dad it was...strange, I wasn't used to getting breakfast at the table or getting a ride to school but he was trying and he says he's sorry every five minutes,he even quit drinking well,he's trying but that's all that matters.

As he drove me to school on monday it was awkward,neither of us knew what do, were we supposed to talk or were we supposed to sit in companionable silence? well this silence, definitely wasn't companionable it was more of an awkward silence.

For the rest of the ride it was awkward silence until I got to school when I was bombarded with questions from Devin he was mad I hadn't told him I wasn't going to school for a few days “No one was here Riley! well for me I am now a social outcast" he said this as if it was something to be proud of.

We walked to class together for the first time,I was actually conversing with him instead of of just listening to him jabbering on,and even when I stopped talking he kept going on not even expecting me to answer even when I had told him to shut up a number of times.

During classes I kept getting sneers from my other peers mainly,the populars the worst being Daisey's who was still obviously angry about the whole Devin problem it seemed in was the only one over it.

All my classes went in the same order as did lunch,a few nasty comments her and there,but other wise it was a pretty normal day I even agreed to a ride home from Devin and it wasn't as bad as I had first thought it would be.

I guess I was finally getting used to his presence as annoying it could be at times it proved to be entertaining at times and as much as i hate to admit it,he was starting to become a demanding just hoped I wasn't making the same mistake as last time.