"I watched you on Ellen!" Laura tells me through the phone.

"Did you see me get all flustered when they asked about you?" I ask with an eye roll. She laughs through the phone.

"Yeah, it was cute." I sigh and sit down on our couch, suddenly feeling all lonely. She sober nene gone for two weeks. She legit left the day after I proposed to her, and I knew it was coming I just didn't want to have to wait two months to propose to her. "I'm excited to see you!" She exclaims.

"I'm excited too." I say. "Lost the ring yet?" I ask.

"No." She replies, and I could just tell she rolled her eyes along with it. "I put it on everyday after I film. When I wake up, I put it in a box and tuck it into the small pocket of my suitcase so I don't lose it. I'm the one who graduated college, remember?" She tells me.

"Yeah yeah, I remember. I was there." I mumble. "I'm about to head over to Rocky's. Do you want me to bring you anything from home?" I ask.

"Um... I don't think I need anything." She tells me. "I have all my pills and stuff, so I should be fine."

"Got it." I say. "I'll let you get back to filming, bean. I love you. Text me before you go to bed please."

"I will. I love you too. Make good music!" I chuckle and hang up my phone. Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough.

| The Next Day |

"Bean?" I ask, opening her hotel room door.

"In here!" I raise my eyebrows and walk down the small hallway towards what I'm assuming where the bathroom was with the light on. She was brushing through her hair, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. "I have the next two days off to be with you." She tells me, setting her brush down. "I even got the rest of today off." She adds.

"Good, cause we did not get a chance to celebrate our engagement." I tell her, planting both my hands on her waist. "We could find a nice restaurant and drink way too much champagne, then we can come back to the hotel room and..." Laura's smile grows with every word I say, her arms automatically going around my shoulders. Before I know it, she's on her tippy toes and pulling my lips down onto hers.

"I have a present for you." She whispers, leaning her head back the slightest.

"What kind of present?" I ask.

"A wrapped present." She says. I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"But it's not my birthday or Christmas." I tell her.

"Come on." She tells me, grabbing ahold of both of my hands. She drags me into the main room of the hotel room, a little couch with a small coffee table. She sits me down on one of the cushions and walks away. To say I'm confused is a major understatement. "One second!" She announces, disappearing behind a wall. I sigh and lean back on the couch. She walks back in with a black rectangular box with a light blue and pink bow on top. She sets it in my hands and sits down beside me, a nervous smile on her face now. "Open it."

"You're being weird?" I mumble. She gently nudged my arm.

"Come on, open it." Slowly, I take the lid of the box off and freeze. Staring back at me was a pregnancy test with pregnant written in it. "I know we weren't trying or anything-"